Mark’s is a Canadian fashion retail store chain. The first store was opened in 1977 in Calgary, Alberta as “Mark’s Work Wearhouse”. The current brand name is “Mark’s”. Today, there are 385 Mark’s stores throughout Canada. The brand was acquired by Canadian Tire in 2002. Both business and casual clothing are sold at Mark’s stores.
Mark’s Jobs and Careers
The most common entry-level job position at Mark’s stores is sales associate alongside the shipper/receiver position. If you are seeking a higher-level job, you can check the key holder position at Mark’s, too.
How do I apply for a job at Mark’s?
You can either apply for a job at Mark’s by visiting a physical store location, or you can visit the official company career website and submit an online application. If you prefer to apply for a job at Mark’s online, follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of Mark’s.
- You will see two links on the page, which are “Search for Mark’s Retail Careers” and “Search for Mark’s Corporate Careers”. Click either of them.
- You will be redirected to Canadian Tire’s career website, which is the owner of the Mark’s brand.
- If you scroll down on the career website of Canadian Tire, you will see two sections, which are “Retail Management” and “Retail Associates”. Click the logo of Mark’s in the appropriate section.
- You will see a search toolbar, a map and the list of current vacancies at Mark’s on a new page. You can further filter job positions by using the panel on the left side of the page.
- Click a job title when you find an appealing job position on the list.
- Read the details about the job thoroughly.
- Click the red “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page to initiate your online job application process.
- Then select one of the following options to provide your most up-to-date resume.
- Next, you should provide your contact details. Click “Next” afterward.
- Then add your work history and educational history. Click “Next” to proceed.
- This is the final step. Answer a couple of questions by checking the appropriate boxes. When you are finished, click “SUBMIT” to send the application to the company.
Mark’s Job Application Form PDF
Mark’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-store job applicants. You can submit an online application to Mark’s, or you can directly go to a store and ask the store managers for employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: Your main goal will be to deliver exceptional customer service. You will participate in general store upkeep including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing. You will also handle cash and credit transactions. You should be a high school graduate (or currently be a high school student) to apply for a Sales Associate position at Mark’s.
Shipper / Receiver: You will scan all incoming shipments and transfers, maintain shipping logs and file all paperwork according to audit requirements. You will complete transfers, consolidations and debits while maintaining inventory integrity and stockroom organization. Moreover, you will be required to support general store maintenance and presentation including inventory replenishment, maintenance of store fixtures and floor layouts, seasonal changeovers, restocking and pricing and signing changes.