IKEA is a multinational company that designs and sells DIY furniture through its stores. IKEA was founded in 1943, the first store in the United States was opened in 1985. Today, there are nearly 450 IKEA stores throughout the world. About 50 of these stores are located in the United States.
Job Application Form PDF
IKEA doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for in-store applicants. You should thus directly contact a store manager if you prefer to apply for a job at IKEA in person.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of IKEA that shows job openings at all IKEA stores across the world.
- Enter any keyword or location, then click “Search jobs”.
- You will see the list of jobs that match your search criteria. Click a job position to read more about the job.
- Read the job description. If you are satisfied with what you read, click the “Apply for job” button.
- A new tab will open. Read the new page thoroughly and click “Apply now”.
- You should login to IKEA’s website. If you don’t have an account yet, you should create one by clicking “Register”. After you create an account, you should login to see the online job application form of IKEA.
- Fill out the IKEA online job application form, attach any additional required documents, and submit the application to IKEA. You will be contacted by the company in the upcoming days.
- Retail food service associate
- General warehouse co-worker
- In-store warehouse worker
- Retail sales associate
- Retail forklift driver
- Retail cashier
- Customer service
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Food Service Associate: You will prepare and present hot and cold IKEA Food dishes. You should have a high school diploma or equivalent and you should be certified or have the ability to attain a local food handlers certificate.
General Warehouse Co-worker: You will use an RF scanner to pick orders and relocate products using forklifts and other equipment. You will handle all inbound/outbound warehouse products (pick, unload, label, store). You should maintain a clean and safe work area throughout the distribution center.
Retail Sales Associate: Your main duties will be proactively engaging the customers in various departments at the IKEA store in order to provide them with in-depth product knowledge in a non-commissioned environment. You need to have a high school diploma or equivalent.