Louis Vuitton or more commonly shortened as LV is a French fashion house and luxury retail company that has headquarters in France. The company is founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton and has an LV monogram that appears on most of its products which are ranging from very luxury trunks to leather goods including shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses and even books. Being one of the world’s leading international fashion houses Louis Vuitton is producing and selling products through boutiques, high-end department stores, and through their website. For many years now, Louis Vuitton is a highly recognizable brand also it is known as the world’s most valuable luxury brand.
Louis Vuitton Jobs and Careers
Tailor, operations associate, client advisor, supply chain specialist, logistics assistant, technical expert, management jobs.
How do I apply for a job at Louis Vuitton?
- Go to the official career website of Louis Vuitton.
- Click “JOB OPPORTUNITIES” at the top right corner.
- You can search for jobs by position, location, or business activity via the search bar. You can filter jobs by job function, type of contract, and country/region.
- Click a job offer when you find an interesting job opening in a Louis Vuitton location near your home.
- Read about the position and profile, and read additional information about the job.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you like this job.
- On the next page, you will see the online job application form. You should fill out the form and submit it to Louis Vuitton for employment.
Louis Vuitton Job Application Form PDF
Louis Vuitton doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-person job applicants. Therefore, we encourage you to visit the official employment website of Louis Vuitton and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Louis Vuitton Vacancies
Work at Louis Vuitton
Working in Louis Vuitton is a privilege on its own, to begin with. There are uncountable advantages to being a part of this international family. All employees have chances to develop themselves in this professional, organized, motivational environment. Not only this brand’s name is speaking for itself but also the opportunities coming with this company are very impressive. You can always aim and achieve higher with the help of your colleges.
Job Positions & Salaries
Client Advisor: You will be working on the sales floor, engaging with the customers. You should see yourself as more than a Sales Associate but as a true personal ‘advisor’ – someone who is seeking to grow his/her career in the luxury retail environment, has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with a global clientele.
Tailor: You will make clients feel comfortable and relaxed in the fitting room, by ensuring proper fit, marking, altering, repair, and presentation of garments.