Extended Stay America is an affordable apartment hotel chain that is operating in the USA and Canada. It has its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Extended Stay America operates as a “paired interest” between the land management trust and the hotel proprietor, ESH Hospitality, Inc. There are over 555 hotel units consisting of approximately 61,900 rooms and 73 hotel units consisting of roughly 7,500 rooms that are been managed and operated by this huge company.
Job Application Form PDF
Extended Stay America doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web for job applicants. Therefore, you are encouraged to visit the official employment website of Extended Stay America and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Extended Stay America.
- Click “SEARCH JOBS NOW”.
- On the new page, job offers will be listed. You can apply some filters and write some keywords to see job offers relevant to you.
- Click the job title of any job offer that you see on the list.
- Read the position’s purpose, job duties, benefits, compensation, and job requirements.
- Click the “APPLY” button at the top right corner of the page if you like the job.
- You should create an account and then sign in to continue your online application.
- Guest services representative
- Laundry attendant
- Maintenance engineer
A job at Extended Stay America is a very decent job as a night guest and all you gotta do is fold laundry and check the guest’s in or out but very rare during nighttime. You can learn a lot of stuff from this company because everybody is about teamwork and nothing else. Once you start working here, you will want to work again because everything is supposed to be. You will love to work at this hotel. It will also give you an opportunity to get experience in multiple departments while you will be working.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: You will clean assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures. You should ensure housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use.
Laundry Attendant: You should be processing all laundry in compliance with company standards. This includes but is not limited to treating for stains, washing, drying and folding linens, terry, blankets, bedspreads, mattress pads and shower curtains.
Guest Services Representative: You must be assisting guests at all times. You must be able to process reservations, registration, payment, and departures in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.