TruGreen is an American gardening and lawn care service provider company. The company has its main office in Memphis, Tennessee. It is the biggest of its kind in the United States as it provides garden care for over 2.3 million customers. TruGreen is specialized in lawn maintenance, disease control, fertility, and protection against mosquitos. TruGreen was established in 1973 in Troy, Michigan and today the company runs 314 services in the US and Canada together with approximately 35 franchises. The company uses over 6,500 vehicles to operate efficiently. Recently in 2016, TruGreen has united with Scotts LawnService, which was another American lawn care service provider company.
TruGreen Jobs and Careers
Gardening at its best! If you are a person who enjoys working with grass, bushes and other gardening areas, you will love to work at TruGreen! As the elders always say, the earth takes the stress out of your body. Here is the chance for you to make this joyful activity a way of making a decent amount of money as well. Meet new people while maintaining their garden and enjoy your time with the greens. On top of everything, be proud to work for the most successful lawn care company in the country. What are you waiting for? Check out the vacancies at TruGreen!
How do I apply for a job at TruGreen?
- Go to the career website of TruGreen.
- Use the search toolbar to specify your process. Write down a job title or a city code to continue. Then click on the “Search” button.
- You will see the list of jobs at TruGreen that you can apply for. Check out all of the job opportunities on the list and choose one suitable for you.
- After clicking the name of the job, you will see the details about the job position.
- If you want to start your online job application process, click on the “Apply” button at the right bottom of the page.
- You need to have an account to continue. Create one and after that, you can proceed with your online application.
- You need to fill out the online job application form of TruGreen by providing your personal information. You need to also upload your CV for the company to see your history.
- After you provide all the necessary information, finalize your application by submitting the application form to TruGreen.
Job Positions: Field operations, outside sales, customer service, sales contact center, management, corporate jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
APC Customer Service Representative: You will answer inbound customer service calls, responds to customer emails and surveys. You will resolve customer service concerns to determine the root cause of the concern and escalate customer issues requiring extensive problem-solving. You should have a high school diploma, GED, or 1 year of experience in a related field to apply for the job.
Entry-Level Laborer (Lawn Specialist / Tree & Shrub Specialist): You will provide service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn applications, providing lawn care solutions, and providing great customer service. You will also provide customers with product and service information while delivering excellent customer service. To apply for this job position, you should be at least 19 years of age with a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
TruGreen Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that TruGreen offers to its employees on the web. However, an online job application can be submitted to TruGreen both on the company’s official career website and job application websites such as Indeed.