Leon’s is a leading Canadian home improvement retail store chain. It is an old company that was founded in 1909 in Ontario. Today, there are over 300 Leon’s stores across all provinces of Canada. Nearly half of the total Leon’s stores are located in the province of Ontario. About 10,000 employees are working at these Leon’s stores today.
How do I apply for a job at Leon’s?
You can either submit an online application to Leon’s, or you can simply visit a Leon’s store near your home, find a store manager and politely state that you would like to apply for a job. The manager will provide you with the information you need regarding current vacancies at the store and the application process. If you prefer to apply for a job online, follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of Leon’s.
- Click the “VIEW OPPORTUNITIES” button on the career web page.
- On the new page, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- You will be redirected to a new website.
- On the new website, you will see a search toolbar. You can search for jobs by keywords and/or location using the search bar. Click “Search” to view the list of available jobs at Leon’s.
- Click a job title when you find a nice one.
- Read the job description. If you are sure you like the position, click “Apply for this job online”.
- You should enter your email address to proceed. Click “Next”.
- Create a candidate profile. Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the remaining steps of the online application form of Leon’s and submit it to the company.
Leon’s Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Popular entry-level job positions at Leon’s are the sales associate, warehouse associate, customer care associate, delivery helper, decorator, clearing room associate, and cleaner positions. You can also apply for management-level positions at Leon’s including sales manager, warehouse leader, manager in training, and more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Care Associate: You will be responsible for completing daily reports, maintaining customer accounts, responding promptly to customer inquiries and assisting customers with after-sales service.
Warehouse Associate: You will be responsible for shipping and receiving inventory, cycling, moving merchandise to and from warehouse bins, loading and unloading delivery trucks and assisting with customer pickups and deliveries.
Delivery Helper: You will be expected to load and unload delivery trucks efficiently, deliver products to customers’ homes with care, provide product set-up and assembly, representing Leon’s with professionalism and courtesy while providing exceptional customer service.
Leon’s Job Application Form PDF
Leon’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web that in-store job applicants can use. For this reason, we encourage you to apply for a job at Leon’s online on the official career website of the company.