Leon’s is a leading Canadian home improvement retail store chain. Today, there are 80 Leon’s stores across provinces of Canada. Nearly half of the total Leon’s stores are located in the province of Ontario. Thousands of employees are working at Leon’s stores.
Popular entry-level job positions at Leon’s are
- sales associate,
- warehouse associate,
- customer care associate,
- delivery helper,
- clearing room associate,
Customer Care Associate
You will be responsible for completing daily reports, maintaining customer accounts, responding promptly to customer inquiries and assisting customers with after-sales service.
You will be responsible for shipping and receiving inventory, cycling, moving merchandise to and from warehouse bins, loading and unloading delivery trucks and assisting with customer pickups and deliveries.
You will be expected to load and unload delivery trucks efficiently, deliver products to customers’ homes with care, provide product set-up and assembly, representing Leon’s with professionalism and courtesy while providing exceptional customer service.
Job Application Form PDF
Leon’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web that in-store job applicants can use. For this reason, we encourage you to apply for a job at Leon’s online on the official career website of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Leon’s.
- Click the “VIEW OPPORTUNITIES” button on the page.
- On the new page, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- A new page will open.
- On the new page, you will see a search toolbar. You can search for jobs by writing keywords in the search bar and selecting a category, position type, and location from the menus below. Click “Search” to view the list of available jobs at Leon’s below the search toolbar.
- From the list of jobs, select and click a job title when you find a nice job offer.
- Read the job overview and job requirements.
- Click the “Apply for this job online” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- On the new page, you will need to create a candidate profile by providing information about yourself. When you have finished, click “Submit Profile” to finalize the application process.