Perkins Restaurant & Bakery (shortly Perkins) is an American restaurant chain that is offering casual dining to its guests. The first restaurant started operations in 1958 in Cincinnati, Ohio. There are nearly 350 Perkins restaurants in 32 US states and 4 Canadian provinces. About 25,000 employees are working at these restaurants. Breakfast is served at Perkins restaurants all day long. Perkins restaurants also have a bakery that is selling pastries. In 2011, many Perkins restaurants were closed in an instant. However, in mid-2012, the company emerged from bankruptcy and thus the remaining restaurants continued to exist.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.
- Write your zip code, position, and type of employment you seek at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery. Click “Find Jobs”.
- Click a job offer on the list of jobs on the next page.
- Read the benefits & perks, position description, responsibilities, qualifications, physical requirements, environment, and work conditions regarding the job position.
- On the right side of the same page, you will see a small online job application form. If you are interested in the job, you should fill out that form and send it to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.
- Bus person
- Dish person
- Kitchen leader
- Lead cook
- Plant controller
- Prep person
- Service leader
- Service manager
Founded in 1958, Perkins operates hundreds of restaurants in over half of the US states and four Canadian provinces. Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100% guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow with a company that has a proven track record of success, has an unmatched commitment to its employees and employees the best in the industry, you are in the right place!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 6:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 6:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cook: You will prepare menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
Prep Person: You will be responsible for providing efficient service and food preparation according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. You will prepare food products for restaurant usage according to company standards; and also use, maintain, and clean food preparation surfaces, equipment, and storage areas.
Kitchen Leader: You will maintain the direction of kitchen staff members to ensure daily goals and tasks are being met. You will perform all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a high-quality work environment.
Prerequisite: High school diploma.