ARCO (Atlantic Richfield Company) is an American oil company. It is in the business of oil and gas extraction. It has operations in the United States, Indonesia, the North Sea, the South China Sea, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1966 and today there are over 1,300 ARCO gas stations in the western United States and Mexico. ARCO is owned and operated by Marathon Petroleum since last year.
ARCO, which is now a component of the largest American oil company, is searching for its new team members at its gas stations. If you are living on the West Coast, searching for a new part-time job, a job at an ARCO gas station might be the one that solves your financial concerns. Make an online job application to ARCO to start working as soon as possible!
How do I apply for a job at ARCO?
- Go to the official career website of Marathon Petroleum Corporation, which is the parent company of ARCO.
- Enter “ARCO” as the keyword and click the blue “Search Jobs” button.
- You will see the list of job openings at various ARCO locations.
- Click on the name of a job position on the list.
- Read position summary and key responsibilities. Click “Apply now” if you liked the job position.
- To continue, you need to sign in. You can create an account easily if you don’t have one yet. Then sign in and continue with your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Job Positions: Customer service associate, fuel driver, service technician, marketing analyst, assistant manager, store manager, brand manager, project manager, branded products manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Associate: You will maintain the cleanliness of all areas of the gas station. You will also provide customer service and perform cashier duties. You will earn about $9-$10/hour.
Assistant Manager: You will train employees and assist them with their tasks during work hours. You will earn about $17/hour.
Service Technician: You will perform basic maintenance and repairs on automotive vehicles. You will also perform oil changes, inspections and some replacements as required.
Fuel Driver: You will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of gasoline and diesel to regional customers. You will be expected to drive safely according to all company safety standards.
Prerequisite: 1 year of professional truck driving experience highly preferred. Driver’s license. Clean driving record.
ARCO Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of ARCO. Visit the company website to make an online application, or visit an ARCO retail gas station to receive employment information.