Owned by the parent company Sobeys, Lawtons is a Canada-based drug store chain operating in Canada with its headquarters in Nova Scotia. Lawtons was used to be called Lawtons Drugs, but they changed the name in 2004 when a new logo was designed. More than 67 Lawtons stores are operating today in Atlantic Canada. New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island are the provinces that have Lawtons stores in the Atlantic Canada area. Lawtons offers customers beauty products, health care products, accessories and jewelry, gift cards, and other pharmacy products. It is thought that their parent company Sobeys does not want to expand the Lawtons stores outside of Atlantic Canada.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet that is offered by Lawtons. You can visit the official career website of this pharmacy chain to apply for a job online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Lawtons.
- On this page, you can see the number of open job positions in Lawtons.
- You can facilitate your search by entering keywords that are relevant to your interest, you can choose the location you want to work in, and, lastly, you can choose in what type of category you want to work in.
- After narrowing down your search to your interest, select a job offer.
- A new page will open, on which you can read more about the jobs: the description, requirements, and overview of the job.
- If everything sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button.
- To start your application, you must either sign up or sign in with your account.
- Front store clerk
- Retail store clerk
- Pharmacy assistant
- Pharmacy assistant lead
- Pharmacy manager
- Home health care staff
Job Positions & Salaries
Clerk Front Store: You will serve requests, payments, and transactions in an efficient manner. You should ensure accurate cash handling procedures at all times. You will be expected to actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement. Overall, your duty will be assisting in Front End Department functions.
Pharmacy Assistant: You will prepare prescription packages. You will partly be responsible for product order receiving, inventory, behind-the-counter product coordination, and management. You will also perform administrative duties such as filing, supplies, and cleaning.