Gabe’s (Gabriel Brothers was the old name) is an American fashion retail store chain. The first store was opened in 1961 in Morgantown, West Virginia. Today, there are over 110 Gabe’s stores in 13 northeastern states. About 6,000 employees are working at these stores. Until 2017, Rugged Warehouse stores were also operated by the same company. Gabe’s is especially known for selling goods at a very cheap price.
Gabe’s is a leading retailer with styles and brands at unbelievable savings every day. Here is a great place to work! Find more than a job: here, you will find a rewarding career. Gabe’s is opening new stores making this an extraordinary chance to join the group and work in a synergistic domain. Gabe’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis of race, sex, disability, or age. In addition, the company’s honesty, high-vitality and extraordinary customer assistance are all pieces of the fun as well! Come develop at Gabe’s!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Gabe’s.
- After reading the information on the page about the general job opportunities at Gabe’s, click to the “Apply in Store Now” button to continue.
- You will see the filter toolbar. Write down a location or a location code to search for the jobs at that specific current location. Click on the “Search” button.
- You will see a list of jobs and click on one of the jobs that you find suitable for your wants in the working field.
- After choosing your location, you need to see further information about the store. However, to apply to the job position, you need to go to the store.
- After taking all of the location information on the page, choose a day and start your road trip to your future workplace!
- Finalize your application by filling a document in the store and meet with your new colleagues there.
Job Positions: Front end lead, retail associate, assistant manager, merchandise manager, front end greeter, shipment processor, cashier, merchandise processor, IT programmer, markdown associate, department lead, warehouse associate, material handler, maintenance associate, pantry worker, retail department lead, customer service supervisor, fashion coordinator, back end supervisor, custodian, freight unloader, janitorial maintenance.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will perform the duties of a cashier, a sales floor associate, a merchandise processor, and/or a markdown associate. You should keep shoppers smiling from behind the register, on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms, or in the warehouse with unbelievable customer service. You should help connect customers with brands they love at unbelievable savings every day.
Door Greeter: You will greet customers entering and exiting the store. You will clean and disinfect shopping carts and returns from the cash registers.
Department Lead: You will provide support to the store leadership team and brand manager in particular by taking ownership of the sales performance and visual standards of certain departments. You should ensure that your department is always neat, clean, organized, and marketing and merchandising standards are executed properly.
Gabe’s Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Gabe’s on the web, you are recommended to visit the company’s official employment website and apply online for a job position at your local Gabe’s store. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to