Kids Foot Locker is actually a subcompany of the giant footwear company Foot Locker. It especially sells shoes to children. It is for sure that the products in Kids Foot Locker stores are at the same high quality with any Foot Locker store.
Kids Foot Locker Jobs
How would Usain Bolt feel like, if he could not own a pair of nice shoes at the time that he started to run as a professional? What if his family did not give him a pair of shoes, when he started to play football at his club? Join Kids Foot Locker today, and shape the future of children, while shaping yours with a good salary!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Foot Locker, which is the head company of Kids Foot Locker. Here is the link.
- Enter job title, location or zip code. Then press “Search Jobs”.
- The list of current vacancies according to your search will be displayed on the same page. Scroll that page down to see the list
- On the left of that page, there is a section named “Refine Your Search”. Under the name, press “Brand”, and select “Kids Foot Locker”.
- Then, the list will contain jobs only at Kids Foot Locker.
- You can click on the name of the job position to read further details about the job.
- If you absolutely liked the job, press “Apply Now” on the top right of the page. If you somewhat liked the job, you can also press “Save Job” and return to the vacancy list. You can continue your job search, while being able to return back to your saved jobs in the future.
- When you press “Apply Now”, a new page will open. Enter your email address.
- Then, you need to create a new profile on the website to continue your online job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, sales head, assistant manager, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will ensure high customer satisfaction. You need to have good knowledge about the shoes that are sold at Kids Foot Locker. If you have good social skills, you will have a bright career as a sales associate. You will first earn $7.25/hour, and it will increase by time.
Sales Head: You will be the head of the sales associate team at the store. You will be the link between the managers and the sales associates. High customer satisfaction will depend on you.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail experience.
Assistant Manager: You will be coaching and motivating the employee team at the store. You will need to coordinate with a wide range of people during your work.
Prerequisite: 1 year of leadership experience in sales business.
Store Manager: You will be the head of all employees in the store. You need to create a professional and positive environment in the store. Performance of the employees and high customer satisfaction will lean on your performance as a store manager. You need to set reasonable financial goals for your store.
Prerequisite: 2 years of managerial experience in sales business. Good communication skills will also help pretty much.
Kids Foot Locker Application Form PDF
In addition to make an online application via the job application website of the company, you can also take the printout of the job application form of Kids Foot Locker, and submit it to a Kids Foot Locker store as a hard copy. It is known that making job applications in person result in higher employment rates. Down below, you can find the link for the job application form of Kids Foot Locker.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to