Harbor Freight Tools is a discount retail store that is selling tools and equipment. The company was founded in 1977 in Los Angeles, California. Today there are over 1,000 Harbor Freight locations in 47 states of the United States. There are 17,000 employees working in these locations. Harbor Freight Tools also operates as an e-commerce business, by accepting orders by e-mail.
Harbor Freight Tools Jobs
Improving homes and gardens the way that customers want, or supplying tools to customers so that they can do it themselves, is the main aim of Harbor Freight Tools. By working at Harbor Freight, you can improve your skills of communication and your knowledge about tools, design of gardens and homes. Also, the experience of working at Harbor Freight will make you develop your career because while taking care of customers, your skills as a seller will develop too. Applying to Harbor Freight may be a wise decision right now.
How to Apply
- Go to the official online job application webpage of Harbor Freight Tools.
- Scroll the page down and click on the “Apply Now” button to continue.
- Type in keywords that are related to your preferred job, and the location that you want to work at.
- Choose one of the listed jobs and continue your application.
- You will be provided with detailed information about the job that you selected in a new webpage. Read it carefully. If you liked it, click the “Apply to Job” button.
- To continue, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can create a new account easily. Then sign in and finish your online application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday 8:30am-7:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
Job Positions: Sales associate, cashier, assistant store manager, retail stocking supervisor, retail stocking associate, retail sales supervisor, retail sales associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will provide assistance to customers while they are shopping from Harbor Freight Tools. You will earn about $9/hour.
Prerequisite: High school diploma.
Cashier: You will greet the customers at the checkout point and accept their payments. The ability to process basic math proves enough for your qualification for the job. You will earn $7.25-11/hour.
Assistant Store Manager: You will maintain the financial balance of the store by presenting a well-established store. Good sales will largely depend on your performance as a manager. You will earn about $40,000 per year.
Prerequisite: 2 years of managerial experience.
Harbor Freight Tools Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application, you can also print the application form of Harbor Freight Tools and submit it to your desired Harbor Freight location. This will make you one-step further from online applicants. You can find the printable application form here:
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to