Jared the Galleria of Jewelry is a specialty jewelry company. Jared Jewelers was established in 2000 as a daughter company to Signet Jewelers who also happen to be the world’s largest supplier of diamond jewelry. With 274 stores in 41 states, Jared is a leading off-mall destination specialty retail jewelry store chain, based on sales that target upper mid-market jewelry customers.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for applicants who want to apply to Jared in person. Therefore, you are recommended to apply online to Jared.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Maintenance/porter, sales associate, assistant general manager, general manager.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Signet Jewelers, which is the owner of Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry.
- Click a workplace under the Join Our Team title on the left side of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new website after you choose your desired workplace. On the new page, you will see the job listings. In the Locations section on the panel on the left side of the page, choose Jared locations to see jobs at Jared.
- From the list of job openings at Jared, choose and click one.
- Click “Apply”, then choose an application option.
- Continue and fill out the online job application form, then submit it to the company.
Jared the Galleria of Jewelry delivers superior service with an expanded product range. Its natural and laboratory-created diamonds are chosen to meet its stringent quality standards. It is a Responsible Jewelry Council Founder and Certified Member and is ranked by non-governmental organizations among the top five companies in the world for its contribution to responsible sourcing of gems and mining.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Maintenance / Porter: You will perform all general maintenance, both inside and outside the store. You will maintain the appearance of the sales floor at all times by picking/sweeping up spills and debris. You will clean and maintain glass windows, doors and the break room.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits; offering extended service plans and financing options, and meeting individual and team sales goals.
Assistant General Manager: You will assist the General Manager in sales training, store meetings, and role-plays as directed by the General Manager. You will perform all General Manager duties in their absence. You will have to contribute to an environment of total customer satisfaction by making the customers’ needs the first priority.
Prerequisite: Completion of a selection of quizzes.