Holiday Stationstores is an American gasoline and convenience store chain. In addition, it offers food, beverages, and car wash services. In 2017, the Canadian Company Alimentation Couche-Tard (ACT) has bought Holiday Stationstores. It has declared that they would keep using the Holiday name after the acquisition. There are 500 Holiday locations in 10 states today.
Holiday Stationstores Job Application Form PDF
Since Holiday Stationstores offer no printable job application form on the internet, it is recommended that you make an online application by visiting the official website of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Holiday Stationstores How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Holiday Stationstores.
- You will see four employment options on the page, which are: Retail, Driver, Corporate, Commissary. Choose one of them and click it.
- A new page, which is the career website of Circle K, will open. Circle K is the parent company of Holiday Stationstores so this is perfectly normal.
- Choose a workplace from the options on the new page.
- Then, you will see a new page, on which the list of job offers appears. You can refine your search by category, location, or store number by using the panel on the left side of the page.
- From the list of jobs, click the title of a job to read more about it.
- On the new page, read your key responsibilities and physical requirements for that job.
- Click “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- There will be a seven-step online application form. Fill out each section, and then submit the form to the company through that application portal.
Holiday Stationstores Job Positions
- Cashier/customer service
- Foodservice specialist
- Sales associate
- Support facility production associate
- Car wash attendant
- Car wash manager
Holiday Stationstores Job Descriptions
Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative position at Holiday Stationstores may be a good starting point for your career. You will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction levels in this position. For this reason, you are going to engage in activities such as selling products to customers, informing them about sales, discounts, and promotions, and recommending products.
Providing excellent customer care is one of the most important tasks that will be expected from you. Therefore, you need to have good communication skills and be friendly to every customer. Due to the nature of this position, being a self-motivated person will be highly important for you to be successful in your job.
Holiday Stationstores Careers
In the Midwest, Holiday Stationstores has a major presence with its hundreds of gas stations and convenience stores. Most probably, there is a Holiday location in your area with some job openings. Jobs at Holiday Stationstores are usually stress-free, however, you may work outside in adverse weather conditions sometimes. Still, you will probably like your new job at Holiday Stationstores. Apply online and take a great step for your future career today!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Holiday Stationstores Interview
After you apply for a job at Holiday Stationstores, you will be called for an interview. You would benefit from being friendly during the interview. You should arrive on time, dress professionally and be ready to participate in the conversation. During the interview, questions about your personal background and expectations from your job at Holiday Stationstores will be asked. The interview process is not intimidating at Holiday Stationstores. After the interview ends, you will be told by the manager that you get the job or not in a short time.