Choice Hotels is an American hotel franchising chain that started operations in 1939. Throughout history, it has acquired multiple hotel chains. There are over 7,000 Choice Hotels locations, which include over 550,000 rooms in 41 countries today. The hotels owned by Choice Hotels vary in expense. Some hotels are economy and some others are upscale.
Choice Hotels is operating under the brand names Ascend, Cambria, Comfort Inn, Clarion Hotels, Econo Lodge, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion Pointe, MainStay Suites, Suburban, Woodspring Suites, and Rodeway Inn.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no current printable job application form of Choice Hotels. That is to say, you should visit the official website of the company and make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Choice Hotels.
- Click “SEARCH CAREERS”.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you can search for jobs by distance or location, being full/part-time, job category, and job type.
- Click a job title from the list when you find the job that you are looking for.
- Read the job description next to the job list on the same page, then click “Apply” above the job description.
- Choose an application option.
- Provide information about yourself and your experience. Answer application questions. Give some voluntary disclosures if you want to. Then review your online application and send it to Choice Hotels.
- Front desk agent
- Customer service representative
By working at a Choice Hotels location, you can develop your communication skills with people from many countries and cultures. You may encounter different cultures while taking care of customers from many different countries. If you want to advance in your career, a job at Choice Hotels is a great opportunity. Working at Choice Hotels will also improve your ability to perform teamwork with your colleagues. By working at this great hotel company, your daily motivation and courage to try new things will be improved pointedly.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Greeter: You will create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences. You will follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
Housekeeper: You will enter the guests’ empty rooms during the daytime and clean the rooms. You will be expected to pay attention to small details since for guests of Choice Hotels, even small details are important.
Front Desk Agent: You will stay at the front desk and perform check-in and check-out operations of guests. You will also provide some useful information to the guests about the hotel.
Customer Service Representative: You will fulfill the needs of the customers during their stay at the hotel, such as serving food and beverages to their rooms.
Hotel Manager: You will be directing all operations at the hotel. You will hire, train and oversee the employee team at the hotel. You will set financial goals and try to fulfill them while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Prerequisite: Previous experience in hotel management.