Anthropologie is an American retail chain that sells clothes. The first store was founded in 1992 in Wayne, Pennsylvania. Today, there are over 220 stores distributed in several countries. 200 of these stores are located in the United States. Anthropologie is an Urban Outfitters brand since 1992. In addition to clothes, the company sells home furnishings in its home outlet in Pittsburgh.
Anthropologie Jobs and Careers
Anthropologie is a lifestyle company that reflects a sense of beauty, optimism, and discovery. More, Anthropologie is one of the best places to work in. Anthropologie company offers its employees health insurance, assistance programs about healthy lifestyle and work-life, paid time offs, discounts on stores and online shops, financial help and career planning counselings. Moreover, Anthropologie cares about its employees’ lifestyles and make their life easy; for example here is a dog-friendly workplace. Explore and don’t miss the new opportunities to be an Anthropologie employee.
How do I apply for a job at Anthropologie?
- Go to the official career website of Anthropologie.
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to see further information about jobs at Anthropologie.
- There is a search toolbar under the name “Career Opportunities”. Use this search toolbar. There are job language, distance, brand, department options.
- Click on the “Search Jobs” button to see the list of job openings.
- You will see a list of open jobs, choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and suitable for your wishes.
- You will see the details of the job and some pictures from the job place that you can work. After reading the details, you can save the job, return to the list, email the job to a friend or click on the “Apply” button to continue.
- You have to log in to keep going through your application process. If you don’t have an account create one to finalize your application. Or you can click on the “Go Back” button if you want to think about the other jobs also.
- Click on the “Create and account” button and fill in the required blanks in the personal information part. Send your application and wait for the company’s reply.
Job Positions: Customer associate, store manager, stock and back of house roles, visual merchandiser manager, service and selling manager, display artist, visual coordinator, assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Associate: You will be expected to be involved in daily processes, maintain product and visual standards. You should be able to work easily in a fast-paced environment.
Store Brand Leader: You will create a unique store environment for both the customers and employees. You will be expected to be a motivating person who can increase the sales in your store by increasing the productivity of the team in your store.
Anthropologie Job Application Form PDF
Anthropologie doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Thus, you are advised to make an online job application by visiting the official employment website of Anthropologie. Good luck!