Holiday Inn is a large American hotel chain which is owned by a British parent company. Holiday Inn was founded in 1952 in Memphis, Tennessee and expanded to more than 1,150 hotels with about 214,000 bedrooms. The hotel chain is one of the world’s largest ones. It operates as a multinational, by having hotels in every continent except Antarctica.
Holiday Inn Jobs
If you are wondering what can working at Holiday Inn add to your career, here are some examples. Working in harmony with other colleagues, taking care of customers of different cultures and improving your communication skills are just a few aspects that you will gain by working at Holiday Inn. Working in a positive environment, in which there is always warm hospitality, will motivate you to be a better person. You could not find better place than Holiday Inn for your prosperity.
How to Apply
- Go to the online job application webpage of Holiday Inn.
- You can click on either the “Apply Here” or “Search Jobs” buttons.
- You can choose the business area and the hotel brand with the desired job keyword. Choose Holiday Inn.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The job list will be appeared down below the page. Choose one of them to read further information about the chosen job.
- Read all the details of the chosen job and also watch the video. If you feel satisfied, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You have to write down your personal information to continue.
- Finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Front desk clerk, housekeeper, banquet food server.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Front Desk Clerk: You will be responsible for operating check-in and check-outs at the hotel, and accepting payments from the guests. You need to provide basic information to the guests as they complete their check-in. You will earn $10/hour.
Housekeeper: You will be responsible for the sanitation of the whole hotel. Holiday Inn hotels always search for housekeepers that will work as tidy as possible. You will earn $9/hour.
Banquet Food Server: You will prepare breakfast, lunch, dinners and refreshments every day. You will also clean the dishes in addition to preparing food. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Holiday Inn Application Form PDF
It is usually a better idea to submit a hard copy of your job application form. This will show that you are interested in the job at Holiday Inn. Here, we provide the link for the printable job application form of Holiday Inn for you. Good luck with your application, if you will make one!