Dollar General is an American retail store chain. It was founded in 1939. It has expanded to nearly 15,500 stores in the entire U.S., except for Northwestern states. An estimate of 130,000 employees are thought to work at these stores. As you can deduce from its name, the company operates as dollar stores. Since 2017, the company is referred as among the most successful American companies at the moment.
Dollar General Jobs
What are the two most important assets in life? Dollar General believes that they are time and money. The company works with the motto of “Save Time. Save Money. Every day!” to emphasize this life perspective to the customers and employees. Imagine how employees are treated while working at Dollar General, keeping in mind that the behavior that shapes around the company’s purpose for its customers. Make your application today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application webpage.
- Click “Search Jobs” button above.
- Then a new page will be opened.
- Fill the “start your job search here”.
- Choose job category, store and location.
- Click the “Search” button.
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- Click one of the jobs in the list.
- Click on “Apply for this job online”, and enter your email address.
- You need to register for the website if you do not have an account.
- Then you can proceed with your application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: 8:00am-9:00pm
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will operate cash registers while standing at the checkout point. You will earn $7.25-9/hour.
Sales Associate: You will help confused customers during their shopping experience. You will organize the stuff in the store. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Manager: You keep track of everything that goes on at the store. You will oversee the employees and keep them as happy and motivated. You will earn $50,000 per year.
Dollar General Application Form PDF
In our webpage, you can find a printable job application form for Dollar General. By manually applying to a job, you will have a selective advantage over online applicants, since you seem more determined for the job. The link for the application form is below:
Printable Application PDF/Form: Dollar General Application