Hibbett Sports is an American sporting goods retailer. It was founded in 1945 in Birmingham, Alabama. It has grown so steadily that today, there are almost 1,100 Hibbett Sports stores in 32 different states of the country, mostly in the southern states. Close to 9,000 employees are currently working in the stores of Hibbett Sports.
Hibbett Sports Jobs
In Hibbett Sports stores, all the premium footwear brands, sports equipment and athleisure apparel for men and women are offered to the customers. Hibbett Sports always have access to the latest shoe releases from the most preferred brands. If you are considering working with the Hibbett Sports team, you are welcomed to find your fit in the 1000+ local stores, the corporate office or the wholesale and logistics facility.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Hibbett Sports.
- Scroll down. Press either “retail careers”, “corporate careers”, or “wholesale and logistics facility careers”.
- After you select your career route by clicking on the name of the career type, a new page will open.
- Scroll down again. You will see a search engine. You can search by city, store, zip code or state by choosing them from the list in the search engine.
- If there are vacancies that fit with your search preferences, you will see them as a list on the bottom of the search engine on that page.
- Click on a nice job opportunity from the list.
- Read the detailed job description carefully.
- If you are satisfied with the opportunities of the job, press “Apply” on the top right corner of that page.
- You need to create a new account at the Hibbett Sports website in order to continue.
- Create a new account, and proceed with your online application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Sunday 1:00pm-5:00pm.
Job Positions: Rookie, coach, buyers’ assistant, helpdesk analyst, visual coordinator, recruiting coordinator, payroll supervisor, sales associate, warehouse team member, assistant manager, manager-in-training.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Rookie: You will provide customer support and keep the store clean. You will be working actively on foot. You will earn $8-9/hour.
Coach: You will be the head of your team. You will train new employees and will be responsible for the managerial staff in the store. Depending on whether you are an assistant coach or the head coach, you will earn $10-11/hour to $36,000 per year.
Hibbett Sports Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Hibbett Stores, so you need to go to the official job application website of Hibbett Sports and apply online.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to