Gold’s Gym is a popular American fitness center company. Cardio and strength training equipment alongside group exercise programs are the most popular services of Gold’s Gym. The first location of Gold’s Gym was established in 1965 in California. Today, there are 700 Gold’s Gym locations across many countries of the world. Nearly 250 of these locations are in the United States. Since 2020, the parent company of Gold’s Gym is RSG Group GmbH. Although there are some company-owned locations, many of the Gold’s Gym locations are franchise-owned, which means that the locations are operated by independent business owners.
Job Application Form PDF
Gold’s Gym doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. You can submit the company an online application for a job on the company’s own career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Gold’s Gym.
- There are three options, which are Support Center Careers, Company Gyms, and Franchise Gyms. Depending on which one you click, you will be redirected to a new web page, on which you can see the list of job openings at various Gold’s Gym locations.
- You can select a job and click the job title to read more about the job.
- On a new page, read the job description and related information. Then, you can submit an online application on the same page by clicking “Apply”.
- Fitness consultant
- Maintenance technician
- Housekeeping team member
- Personal trainer
- Front desk associate
- Group exercise instructor
- Cleaning staff
Job Positions & Salaries
Front Desk Associate: You will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. You should provide assistance to members along with inquiries about gym operations and policies. You will also sometimes perform various administrative duties.
Personal Trainer: Your job will be to provide customized fitness programs to members of Gold’s Gym while educating and guiding them on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and attaining a healthier lifestyle.
Cleaning & Maintenance: You will control and coordinate maintenance activities for continuous operation of single or multiple facilities and all equipment, studios, floors, locker rooms, etc. contained within these facilities.