Guitar Center is the largest music retailer chain in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 in Hollywood, Los Angeles as “The Organ Center”. Musical instruments, recording equipment and accessories are the primary products that are sold by Guitar Center. Today, there are nearly 300 Guitar Center locations, at which 10,000 employees are working, in the US.
How do I apply for a job at Guitar Center?
- Go to the career website of Guitar Center.
- Scroll down a bit. Choose either Support Center Jobs, Retail Jobs, or Contact Center Jobs, and click it.
- You will be redirected to a new web page. You can see the list of job openings at Guitar Center on the page.
- Click a job title on the job list to read details about it.
- If you like the position, you can click the “CHOOSE LOCATIONS” button at the top right side of the page.
- A pop-up will appear from the right side of the page. You can search for locations, and select a location on the pop-up. Then click “APPLY” on the pop-up.
- You should sign in then. After you successfully sign in, you will see the online job application form of Guitar Center. You should fill it out and submit it to Guitar Center with all required additional documents attached to it.
Guitar Center Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Popular store jobs at Guitar Center include the sales associate, operations associate, lessons associate, rental associate, repair tech, and instructor positions. Apart from these jobs, management-level jobs at Guitar Center such as lead operations associate, lead customer service associate, customer service manager, operations manager, store lead, lessons lead, and more are available at Guitar Center.
There are also popular warehouse jobs at Guitar Center such as warehouse associate, warehouse worker, receiving processor, industrial maintenance technician, forklift driver, store pack processor, reserve driver, shipping processor, warehouse processor, and warehouse equipment operator.
In addition, there are outbound sales advisor and some head office positions at Guitar Center.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Rental Associate: You will be assisting customers with their rental gear needs, ensuring a positive customer experience. Your job will be to maintain the Rental department, including overall cleanliness standards, gear presentation, maintenance, and warehousing of inventory. This is an entry-level job so you don’t need to have any previous work experience but you need to have a high school diploma or GED to apply for the job.
Warehouse Worker: You will be responsible for shipping and receiving operations at the warehouse of Guitar Center. You will be physically active during most of your shifts. This is also an entry-level job position.
Guitar Center Job Application Form PDF
Guitar Center doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet, so applicants who would like to apply to Guitar Center in-store should directly contact a Guitar Center manager for employment.