Urban Outfitters is an American multinational lifestyle retail chain. It was founded in 1970 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 245 Urban Outfitters stores are present in 16 countries nowadays. Over 16,000 employees are working in these stores. The target audience of Urban Outfitters is young adults.
Urban Outfitters Jobs
One of the mottos that have been previously used for new beddings at Urban Outfitters was: “Stay in bed all day? Sounds good to us.” and they’ve meant it. If you will be an employee of the company, of course you will work daily, rather than staying in bed all day. We understand you… Urban Outfitters will take care of your life quality. If you’re looking for a company that understands your needs and cares about you, start working at Urban Outfitters.
How to Apply
- Go to the own website of the company.
- Click “Search Current Openings” in the middle of the page.
- Type in keywords and choose job title or description, job date, brand, state/province, and distance.
- Choose Job language, country, brand, department and Job state/province.
- Click the button “Search Jobs”.
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- Select a job, which you may be interested in, and click on the name of the job.
- There will be a new page. There you can click the “Apply” button if you liked the job description on that page.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, department supervisor, department manager, brand manager, assistant store manager, display coordinator, merchandising admin assistant, team leader, buyer.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be the bridge from the heart of the company to the heart of the customers. You will greet the customers once they enter the Urban Outfitters store, and accompany them while they try on different clothes during shopping. You can of course suggest dresses that will fit them fantastically. You will earn $7.25/hour, and it will increase by performance.
Department Supervisor: You will train the new employees, typically entry-level workers. You will also keep the financial balance of the store in check. You will earn around $38,000 per year.
Manager: You will be the leader of the store. You will hire new employees and set up financial goals and then try to fulfill them. The success of your Urban Outfitters store will depend primarily on your managerial performance. You will earn between $45,000-$60,000 per year.
Prerequisite: Previous experience in business.
Urban Outfitters Application Form PDF
Since there is no job application form that you can print and submit to an Urban Outfitters store by your hand, you are encouraged to visit the official Urban Outfitters job application web page and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to