General Mills is a food manufacturing company in the United States. The company was founded in 1864 in Minneapolis, Minnesota by three founders. Baking mixes, breakfast cereals, yogurt, refrigerated dough, soup, pizza, snack foods, ice cream, soy products, vegetables, flour, and other food products are provided by General Mills to various customers, most of which are other big companies. About 35,000 employees are working at General Mills at the present day.
Controls technician, production utility, mill room helper, receiving technician, maintenance technician, forklift operator, relief operator, processing assistant, packaging operator, mill utility, general laborer, machinist, seasonal operator, production laborer, and more jobs are available at General Mills for entry-level job seekers or those with somewhat job-related training and/or experience.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no General Mills printable job application form on the web. Visit the company’s career website to submit an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of General Mills.
- You can search for jobs by keyword and/or location using the search toolbar. Then click the magnifying glass image to see the job openings at General Mills.
- You will see the list of jobs on a new page. You can further filter jobs by country, location, career area, schedule and remote eligibility.
- Click a job title on the list to read more about the job.
- Then click “Apply” on the job description page to initiate your online application.
- You will then reach the Candidate Profile page, which is essentially an application form. Provide each requested information and submit the profile to the company.
Job Positions & Salaries
Seasonal Operator: You will have to follow standard operating procedures to operate various pieces of high-speed and/or high-tech processing and packaging equipment. You will be responsible for additional duties such as troubleshooting, maintenance, and more.
Forklift Operator: Your primary responsibility will be to load products from the lines, scan into WMS/Red Prairie and load truck/railcar orders. You will also set out loading orders, coordinate customer pick-up loads, and perform related tasks.
Production Utility: You will support production lines by supplying materials as needed and perform various sanitation and clean-up duties.
Prerequisites: Generally, you should be at least 18 years old and at least have a high school diploma or GED in order to be able to work at a General Mills location.