Brightview Senior Living is a company that provides aged care services. The company was founded in 1999. The company operates with 4,000 associates on the East Coast of the US at the present day. The states, in which Brightview Senior Living is operating are Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia. In 2021, Brightview Senior Living has been ranked #1 in the list of Best Workplaces in Aging Services and selected as one of the Top 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune Magazine.
Brightview Senior Living Jobs and Careers
Positions such as activities assistant, caregiver, certified medication aide, certified nursing assistant, concierge, cook, dining server, dishwasher/utility, entry-level caregiver, housekeeper, maintenance technician, medication technician, memory care activities assistant, and wellness nurse are among the most popular job positions at Brightview Senior Living. There are other job positions at this company for professionals as well.
How do I apply for a job at Brightview Senior Living?
- Go to the career website of Brightview Senior Living.
- Click the “VIEW OPENINGS” button.
- This will redirect you to the career center of the company.
- Enter your state, location, ZIP/postal code, advertising job title, distance, and/or position type. Click the “Search” button to see the list of job vacancies.
- Browse through the list of jobs. Click a job title to read more about it.
- After you read the whole job description, click the “Apply Now” button to initiate your online job application.
- First, you need to register with your email and create a password.
- Then, you will see the online job application form of Brightview Senior Living. Provide your personal information and other information as requested in the following steps. When you are finished, you should submit the application to the company.
Brightview Senior Living Job Application Form PDF
Brightview Senior Living doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You can visit the company’s own career website and submit an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Activities Assistant: You will help with the planning and implementation of spiritual, physical, intellectual, cultural and emotional programming that will make residents feel engaged and fulfilled. You will promote and communicate upcoming community events and activities. You will participate in organized activities such as games, painting, singing, and music.
Caregiver (CNA or CHHA): You will use your compassion to provide warm, engaging personal care services, support and companionship. You will be expected to engage and assist residents with activities of daily living. You should look for changes in residents’ day and personal care needs to update their personal Resident Care Plan. You should also encourage resident participation in community programs and activities. A high school diploma or equivalent alongside a current certification as a CNA or CHHA is required.