General Electric is an American multinational company that is in many technology-related businesses, such as aviation, power, renewable energy and much more. The company was founded in 1892 in Schenectady, New York. Today, it is one of the greatest 20 American companies according to Fortune magazine. About 283,000 employees are working at General Electric at the present time.
General Electric Jobs
For decades, General Electric is providing the latest technology to people mostly in the United States. Employing nearly 300,000 people, this huge company will provide you everything you need: an exciting workplace, a fun job position, and a fine wage. All you need to do is to make an online application to General Electric. Then, hopefully, you will enjoy your job at General Electric for years.
How to Apply
- Go to General Electric’s official career website.
- Search by job number, title or keyword, and/or by job location, and then press “Search Jobs”. Instead, you can simply click “Search Jobs” to see all job openings at General Electric.
- You will be provided with the job list on a new page.
- You can refine your search further by using the section on the left.
- When you encounter a great job position, click on the name to learn more about the job.
- If you think the job would help you by achieving your life goals, click “Apply Now” on the top right of the page.
- Read the next page. Mostly the same text is written, but still, it would be better to read it again.
- Click the grey “Apply to job” button under the text.
- You must sign in to proceed. If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create a new account by clicking “Don’t have an account yet?”. Then continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by branch and location.
Job Positions: Maintenance technician, materials logistics specialist, field service technician, staff software engineer, manufacturing associate, test technician, manufacturing engineer.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Maintenance Technician: You will diagnose, repair, install production & manufacturing equipment. You will also perform general housekeeping.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or GED. Certificate program in a related field or work experience with industrial equipment.
Materials Logistics Specialist: You will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials according to production schedules. You will order materials thinking about minimum 2-week inventory levels.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma + 4 years of Manufacturing experience.
Field Service Technician: You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of machines and equipment. You should be able to work independently without much supervision and comply with the safety regulations of the company.
Prerequisite: Professional training in the electrical engineering sector.
General Electric Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of General Electric below on this page. Submit the hard copy of the form to General Electric for employment.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to