General Electric is an American multinational company that is in many technology-related businesses, such as aviation, power, renewable energy and much more. The company was founded in 1892 in Schenectady, New York. Today, it is one of the greatest 20 American companies according to Fortune magazine. About 283,000 employees are working at General Electric at the present time.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of General Electric below on this page. Submit the hard copy of the form to General Electric for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to General Electric’s official career website.
- Search for jobs by job number, title, or keyword. Click “Search jobs”.
- You will see the list of job openings that match your search criteria. You can refine your search by job function, country/territory, state/province, city, business, and experience level.
- Click a job title on the list to proceed with your online application for that job.
- Read the complete job description on the new page.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Provide your information and your experience, answer application questions, and make voluntary disclosures, then complete the self-identity and review sections. Then submit the online application to General Electric.
- Maintenance technician
- Materials logistics specialist
- Field service technician
- Manufacturing associate
- Test technician
For decades, General Electric is providing the latest technology to people mostly in the United States. Employing nearly 300,000 people, this huge company will provide you with everything you need: an exciting workplace, a fun job position, and a fine wage. All you need to do is to make an online application to General Electric. Then, hopefully, you will enjoy your job at General Electric for years.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by branch and location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Maintenance Technician: You will diagnose, repair, install production & manufacturing equipment. You will also perform general housekeeping.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or GED. A certificate program in a related field or work experience with industrial equipment.
Materials Logistics Specialist: You will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials according to production schedules. You will order materials thinking about a minimum of 2-week inventory levels.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma + 4 years of Manufacturing experience.
Field Service Technician: You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of machines and equipment. You should be able to work independently without much supervision and comply with the safety regulations of the company.
Prerequisite: Professional training in the electrical engineering sector.