J. Alexander’s is an American casual dining restaurant chain that is most famous for its wood-fired cuisine. The first restaurant was opened by three people in Nashville, Tennessee in 1971. Today, J. Alexander’s is operating in 16 states with 46 restaurants. About 2,700 employees are working at these restaurants. In future years, the restaurant chain is planning to expand into other states, too. The most known J. Alexander’s menu items are prime rib of beef, steaks, fresh seafood, sandwiches and entrée salads. At all restaurants, there is also a full-service bar with a large selection of wines.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the link to the printable job application form of J. Alexander’s. You need to print it and submit it to your local J. Alexander’s restaurant for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of J. Alexander’s.
- Click either the “Hourly”, “Management”, or “Support Center” button.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you can search for jobs by keywords and location info. You can see job openings at J. Alexander’s on the map and also below the map.
- Click any job title on the list to read more about that job.
- Read the job details and description of the job.
- Click “Apply now” if you have liked it.
- You will need to create an account on J. Alexander’s website to proceed with your online job application.
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Administrative assistant
There may not be hundreds of J. Alexander’s restaurants in the country. However, you can be sure that each restaurant provides its guests with one of the greatest quality dining experiences that can be provided in the country. As a new employee of this qualified restaurant chain, you can see this with your own eyes! Just visit the career website of J. Alexander’s, and make an easy online job application. You can expect to love your new job at J. Alexander’s.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, Sunday 11:30am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Line Cook: You will prepare food by following line recipes, proper builds and specified guest modifications according to their special orders. You will stock the station with the necessary ingredients and keep the area clean.
Server: You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of food and beverages tableside in a designated three-table section in the dining room. You will be able to open and close the restaurant. You will be trained after you will be hired.
Host: You will be welcoming guests and coordinating front desk systems to graciously and systematically seat parties in the dining room and bar. You will coordinate front desk hospitality.
Leave a Reply