Eat’n Park is an American restaurant chain that is operating in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The first Eat’n Park restaurant opened in 1949 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Today there are 60 Eat’n Park restaurants, at which 8,000 employees are proudly working. Eat’n Park is known as “the place for smiles”. The chain is famous for its special Smiley Cookies.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the link to the printable job application form of Eat’n Park. Fill it out on your computer, then click “Print” on the first page of the form and print it. Then submit it to Eat’n Park for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Eat’n Park.
- Click “HOURLY” to see the entry-level employment section.
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY!” button.
- On a new page, you can search for different kinds of jobs at Eat’n Park. Below the search tools, you can see the job listings.
- Click a job title on the list.
- Read the essential job functions, benefits, etc.
- Click “APPLY” on the upper right corner.
- Provide your contact information. Answer general questions. Then review the online application. Then, submit the online application to Eat’n Park.
- Team smiley intern
- Guest relations assistant
- Buffet/salad bar attendant
Who wouldn’t want to work at the place for smiles? At Eat’n Park, you will perform an enjoyable job in an enjoyable work environment. This restaurant chain is one of the best ones to work at. If you are an Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia resident and want to start a new job at a restaurant, you are strongly recommended to work at Eat’n Park. Apply today and don’t miss the opportunity!
Minimum Age to Work: 15
Hours of Operation: Varies by location. Some locations are always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Buffet/Salad Bar: You will set up the buffet, and maintain its appearance by keeping food appropriately stocked at the right temperature. You will be trained once hired.
Cook: You will properly prepare and cook food and while maintaining the quantity and quality control. You will responsible for timely food production and high quality. You will be trained once hired.
Server: You will serve the guests, practicing genuine hospitality in the restaurant. You will be trained once hired.
Assistant Manager: You will supervise all operations and systems in the restaurant. You will drive sales to maximize profits. You should motivate and train hourly team members.
Prerequisite: 1 year of restaurant or food service experience with a college degree OR 1 year of restaurant or food service management experience.