GAP, also known as The GAP Inc., is a well-known American clothing company. The company was founded by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher in 1969, in San Francisco, California. The company is counted as the largest company among its competitors in the clothing retailer business. About 135,000 people were working at 3,727 GAP stores all around the world in the past years.
GAP is a really famous company in the fashion industry. Over 40 years, the company is redefining the styles of fashion. Holding the reputation of being the largest retailer clothing company in the United States, one of the keys to GAP’s success is keeping to be hard-working and dedicated to work and counting the customers and employees as a family. If you want a life-time experience with a reputable and important company name in your resume, you should be a teammate of this hard-working community of GAP!
How to Apply
- Go to GAP’s official career website.
- You will see the Search Jobs part. You have to choose the brand name, your talent area and the location you want to work.
- After the filtering process, click to the blue “Find Your Fit” button.
- You will see the list of jobs. Then, You can customize your search by using the search toolbars on the left.
- If you think one of the jobs on the list is suitable for you, click to the job name to acquire further information about it.
- Read the job description in detail. You want to continue, click to the purple “Apply” button standing above or at the end of the page.
- You can also sign in with your Google or Yahoo accounts. If you have an account already, you can register with your username and your password.
- If you don’t have an account already, create an account to proceed with your application. Click the “New User” to register.
- You have to accept the Privacy Agreement after you register to finalize your application.
Job Positions: Brand associate, assistant manager, keyholder specialist, merchandising manager, product operations manager, talent acquisition manager, product operations specialist, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Brand Associate: You will consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment. You will support the sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of the house, as required. You will handle all customer interactions and potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
Keyholder Specialist Daily Operations: You will support the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You will execute initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies.
Prerequisite: High school education and a couple of years of experience preferred.
General Manager: You will analyze results, identifies opportunities, and make decisions in collaboration with the leadership team to drive key performance indicators. You will drive profitable sales through forecasting and scheduling.
Prerequisite: 3 years of retail experience leading others.
GAP Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of GAP. Click the link to open the document. Print it and fill it out completely with your pen in blue or black ink. Then, deliver it to your local GAP store for employment. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to