Ford Motor Company is an American multinational company that is manufacturing automobile parts and automobiles. The famous company was founded in 1903 by Henry Ford. Today, the company is serving worldwide, being the second-largest producer of automobiles behind General Motors. About 200,000 employees are working at Ford plants and facilities worldwide. In addition to providing products such as automobiles, luxury/commercial vehicles, auto parts, pickup trucks and SUVs, Ford Motor Company also provides automotive finance, vehicle leasing and vehicle services.
Ford Motor Company Jobs
Ford Motor Company touches people’s lives everywhere, not only by making and selling the world’s most technologically advanced, efficient and fun-to-drive cars but also by leading the way in manufacturing and market innovation. Ford Motor Company offers a very wide range of job opportunities for employees that would like to show their love and passion for cars.
How do I apply for a job at Ford Motor Company?
- Go to the official career website of Ford Motor Company.
- Set the country as “United States” and choose your skill level from the list.
- Then click “View Opportunities”.
- A new page will open.
- Search job opportunities by title, function, keywords and/or facility name. Then click “Search”.
- A job list will be provided that consists of the job openings matching your criteria.
- Click a job title to read the job description & qualifications.
- Then click “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page, if you really like the job position.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by location and facility.
Job Positions: Production team member, skilled trade (millwright, toolmaker, plumber, pipefitter, electrician, auto mechanic, industrial truck mechanic), warehouse attendant, stationary steam engineer.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Production Team Member: At the manufacturing facility, you will assemble vehicle or component parts in a predefined order, using the materials and tools provided. You should be able to select, manipulate, and attach parts onto vehicles or components using power or hand tools, hoists, or other equipment and machinery. You will earn about $15.78/hour.
Warehouse Attendant: You will perform a wide variety of tasks including stock keeping, picking customer orders, and preparing shipments of orders to customers. You will be expected to ensure accuracy and timeliness when you fill customer orders. You will earn about $15.78/hour.
Auto Mechanic: You will maintain auto/diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements, correcting vehicle deficiencies, making adjustments/alignments and maintaining records.
Prerequisite: Completion of a bona fide apprenticeship OR 8 years of previous experience. Driver’s license and certifications.
- Client Services – $17.00 per hour
- Dealer – $56,019 per year
- Industrial Electrician – $33.08 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $34,689 per year
- Automotive Technician – $86,406 per year
- Electrician – $34.08 per hour
- Lube Technician – $17.07 per hour
- Mechanic – $30,851 per year
- Quality Control Inspector – $53,840 per year
- Technician – $13.06 per hour
- Utility Worker – $25.64 per hour
- Driver Assistant – $91,865 per year
- Forklift Operator – $55,840 per year
- Warehouse Worker – $16.44 per hour
- Assembler – $52,087 per year
- Assembly Operator – $54,278 per year
- Line Assembler – $53,126 per year
- Line Operator – $21.00 per hour
- Machine Operator – $52,736 per year
- Plant Supervisor – $24.51 per hour
- Press Operator – $100,000 per year
- Production Assembler – $16.13 per hour
- Production Associate – $16.47 per hour
- Production Supervisor – $73,322 per year
- Production Worker – $17.92 per hour
Ford Motor Company Job Application Form PDF
Ford Motor Company offers no printable job application form on the internet. If you want to apply to Ford, you are recommended to visit the career website of the Company and apply online.