Farm Boy is a local Canadian grocery store chain that is operating in Ontario. Today, there are over 30 Farm Boy stores across Southern Ontario.
Farm Boy Job Application Form PDF
Farm Boy doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. You can apply online or contact a store if you want to start working at this grocery store chain.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Farm Boy How To Apply Online
An online application can be submitted to Farm Boy on the official career website of the company. If you prefer to apply online, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Farm Boy.
- Scroll down. You will see the list of job openings at all Farm Boy store locations. You can filter jobs by job type and location.
- While browsing the job list, click a job title when you find an interesting job opportunity.
- Read the job responsibilities and job-related information on the following page.
- Click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
- On the same page, an online job application form will appear.
- Fill out the form by entering your full name, email address, a message (a cover letter/message sent to the employer), and upload your resume.
- Click “Send application” to finalize the online application process.
Farm Boy Job Positions
There are many different job opportunities at a typical Farm Boy store. Entry-level jobs at Farm Boy include but are not limited to:
- Meat Team Member
- Deli-Cheese Team Member
- Chef Team Member
- Grocery Team Member
- Warehouse Worker
- Bakery Team Member
- Meat-Fish Team Member
- Customer Experience Representative
Farm Boy Job Descriptions
Janitor: You will keep the work, storage and store areas clean and safe at all times by performing general housekeeping duties including sweeping, mopping and dusting. You may be assigned other basic duties depending on the current need at the store.
Cashier: You will process all customer purchases, collect the accurate tenders and bag the purchased items. You will be responsible for learning product codes and applying them in a timely and accurate manner when processing customer orders.
Receiver: You will receive and unload all deliveries from suppliers and distribute them to appropriate departments and/or coolers. You may be required to handle merchandise returns. You should ensure the accuracy of all deliveries.