Homewood Suites by Hilton is a Hilton Worldwide America franchise of all-suite hotels. The Chain of 482 U.S, Canadian and Mexican hotels contains almost 55,000 rooms. 460 hotels of the Homewood Suites are operated by franchisees individually, while 22 hotels with 2,374 rooms are managed by the company itself. Between Staybridge Suites of the IHG and Residence Inn by Marriott, Homewood Suites operate in the highest tier extended-stay market.
Homewood Suites Jobs and Careers
Houseperson, suite attendant, bellperson, driver, breakfast cook, breakfast busperson, room attendant, server, front desk supervisor, bartender, laundry attendant, dishwasher, kitchen supervisor, maintenance tech, night audit.
How do I apply for a job at Homewood Suites?
- Go to the career website of Hilton, which is devoted to jobs at Homewood Suites.
- Enter “Homewood” into the “keyword, job title or job ID” box and enter your city, state or province. Then click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- You will be provided with the list of all relevant job openings at Homewood Suites locations.
- Click on the name of an appealing job position on the list.
- Read the job summary of it.
- If you liked the job, click “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Read the Privacy Agreement. You can continue only if you click “I Accept”.
- Then you will need to login. If you don’t have an account yet, click “New User” and create an account. Then login and finish your online application.
Homewood Suites Job Application Form PDF
Homewood Suites doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Homewood Suites and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Homewood Suites Vacancies
|1||Room Attendant||Frederick, MD|
|2||Room Attendant||Montgomery, AL|
|4||Room Attendant||Cape Canaveral, FL|
|6||Room Attendant||Saint Augustine, FL|
|8||Engineer – Hotel Maintenance||Philadelphia, PA|
|9||Laundry Attendant||Corpus Christi, TX|
|11||Room Attendant||Corpus Christi, TX|
|12||Front Desk Agent||Bloomington, MN|
|13||Room Attendant||Erie, PA|
|15||Room Attendant||Roseville, CA|
|16||Sales Coordinator||Greenville, SC|
|17||Room Attendant||Chattanooga, TN|
|19||Maintenance Technician||Montgomery, AL|
Work at Homewood Suites
Homewood Suites is a very professional hotel company to work for. The company makes sure that the motivation of the employees is as high as possible. Homewood Suites locations are where people get together for holidays. Here is a great workplace, a fun atmosphere like some family members are working together. You will like the management and how everyone works together and gets along with each other here. You will enjoy going to work every day during your work at Homewood Suites. The payment will also be nice. The management always makes sure the employees do their tasks with enjoyment.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper / Room Attendant: You will be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. You should stock, maintain and transport the housekeeping supply carts on a daily basis. You will be expected to respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.