Fogo de Chão is a chain of churrascarias, which are Brazilian steakhouses. The first Fogo de Chão restaurant was opened in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Starting from 1997, multiple new Fogo de Chão restaurants were opened in the United States. With the restaurant in New York City being the flagship restaurant, there are recently 30 Fogo de Chão restaurants in the US. In the restaurants, waiters wander between tables and serve barbecued meats directly onto guests’ tables.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Fogo de Chão.
- Click “DISCOVER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES”.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you can see the list of all job openings at all Fogo de Chão restaurants. You can filter jobs by location, work type, and job category.
- If you click any job title on the list of jobs on the page, the job description will appear on the same page.
- Read the job description, then click “Apply” if you like the job.
- You will have a couple of application options. Choose one and complete the online application.
- Line prep
- Gaucho chef
- Kitchen prep
- Market table attendant
- Dessert attendant
- Restaurant office attendant
- Assistant manager
Most of the restaurant chains in the United States have originated in the US. Fogo de Chão is an exception as it was founded in Brazil and then started operations in the US. No matter where it operates, Fogo de Chão aims to serve the best steaks to its guests. There are plenty of job opportunities at the Fogo de Chão restaurants across the country.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-10:00pm. Hours may vary by location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host: You will greet each guest and facilitate the guests’ experience by welcoming them in a friendly and professional manner. You will seat each guest at the appropriate tables, and organize, stock and clean the front lobby during the shift.
Bartender: You will welcome customers, read and listen to people to determine beverage preferences, make recommendations, and take orders. You should be knowledgeable of all menu items, their contents and preparation methods in order to accurately respond to customer questions.
Line Prep / Cook: You will provide support through the preparation and proper presentation of all salad bar items, side dishes and desserts according to the recipe in an efficient manner. You should also maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and areas.
Leave a Reply