Nando’s is a famous fast-food restaurant chain based in South Africa. The first Nando’s restaurant was opened in 1987 in Johannesburg. Portuguese-African style food, which includes peri-peri chicken, is typically served at Nando’s restaurant. Since the beginning of its history, the Nando’s brand achieved great success. As a result, there are 1,000 Nando’s restaurants in 35 countries around the world today. There are currently 340 Nando’s restaurants in South Africa and 190 Nando’s restaurants in Australia.
Nando’s Job Application Form PDF
Nando’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form for applicants in South Africa or Australia who want to apply for a job at Nando’s in person. You can directly contact your local Nando’s restaurant and ask for employment information, or you can try to submit an online application on the company’s career website.
How To Apply (South Africa)
If you are living in South Africa, you can submit an online application for a job at Nando’s following the steps below:
- Go to the career website of Nando’s South Africa.
- You will see application links named “Search Jobs” at the top of the page, “BECOME A NANDOCA” in the middle of the page, and “FIND OUT MORE” at the bottom of the page. Click either of them. Regardless of the link you clicked, you will be redirected to a new web page.
- On the new page, you can see the list of active vacancies at Nando’s restaurants in South Africa.
If you couldn’t find an interesting entry-level job opportunity on the career website of Nando’s, don’t worry. Sometimes, job openings are not listed on the internet. Therefore, we recommend that you also visit your local Nando’s restaurant(s) and ask the restaurant managers whether there are any vacancies at the moment. The managers will assist you.
How To Apply (Australia)
If you are living in Australia, here are the steps you should follow to successfully submit an online application to Nando’s:
- Go to the career website of Nando’s Australia.
- Scroll down and click the “WORK WITH US” button.
- You will be redirected to a new website that shows job openings at Nando’s restaurants in Australia and New Zealand.
- You should select your location first from the list. Once you click the name of the location, the current job openings will be listed on the same page below the name of the location.
- Click a job title when you find an appealing job position on the list.
- Read the job description. If you really like the position, click the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner of the page.
- You will then see the online job application form of Nando’s. Fill it out and attach all required documents. Answer the questionnaire as well. Finally, click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom right corner of the page to send the online application to Nando’s.
- Team member
- Food runner
- Shift leader
- Assistant manager
- Restaurant manager
- Central support
- Regional manager
You will be responsible for the basic operations of the restaurant. You will either do the cashier’s work by collecting the payments of customers, be a food runner who delivers the food between stations, or be a host who welcomes new customers to the Nando’s restaurant. The job duties of a Nando’s team member are not so advanced, therefore it is possible for inexperienced job applicants to get accepted by the restaurant regarding their job applications for the team member position.
Leave a Reply