Express is an American retailer company that offers fashion products and services for young women and men. The company was founded by Limited Brands in 1980 in Chicago’s Water Tower Place, but they were producing just for women. In 1986, there were already 250 Express stores in different US states and then the company decided to produce items of clothing also for men.
The company’s headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio today. There are now 641 Express stores in the United States and neighboring countries such as Canada and Puerto Rico. An estimate of 17,000 employees is working at Express stores, who help the brand to expand day by day.
The key to the success of the brand is both producing for men and women, so the fashion trends are wider and the demand is higher. The company loves the way customers decide about the trend designs by helping them purchasing goods as fast as the designs are online or in the store! A job experience at Express would be a great opportunity for you to see the fashion industry closely, which will guide you when you decide whether you want to have a future career in this sector or not. Apply for a job at Express now, hurry up!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Express.
- Choose the career you want to continue. Click either “Search Corporate Jobs” or “Search Field Management/Store Jobs”.
- After you choose your section, if you want to proceed, click to the “Find a Career” button standing below the introduction writing of the job.
- Write down the job position you want to work, the location you want to be and the mall your company will locate. Then, click to the “Search” button.
- A new page will open and you will see the list of jobs.
- If you find one of the jobs interesting, click on the name of the job to get further information.
- Read the detailed job description. If you want to proceed, click to the “Apply for this job online” button on the right.
- You have to enter your e-mail to continue your application.
- Write down your personal information and upload your resume. Then, you can finalize your application by clicking the “Submit Profile” button.
Job Positions: Store associate, photo retoucher, planner, design director, associate technical designer, executive assistant, store analyst, online merchant, assistant merchant, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Store Associate: You will maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to customers. Following the company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all the coworkers and customers in the store, you will assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Prerequisite: High School or Equivalent. 6 months of job experience. Proficiency in use of technology (iPad, registers).
Assistant Merchant: You will support the Merchant/Senior Merchant in achieving or succeeding financial metrics both seasonally and annually, as well as partner with all cross-functional partners to execute assortment strategies efficiently and accurately.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business, retail merchandising, or fashion merchandising. 1 year of related work experience.
General Manager: You will manage retail store operations and supervise approximately two to seven Co-Sales Managers and full-time/part-time associates. You must build talent, capability, and brand.
Prerequisite: 3 years of previous store management experience including responsibility for annual sales volume of at least $3 million.
Express Application Form PDF
Express doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Express and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to