DHL is a German logistics company that is leading the industry worldwide. The company was founded by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn in 1969. Since then, DHL has become a globally successful logistics company that is leading its industry. The company provides jobs for 380,000 people over 220 different countries all around the globe. These employees deliver over 1.3 billion parcels per year, particularly via sea or air. The headquarters of DHL is located in Plantation, Florida in the U.S. and Leipzig, Germany in Europe. DHL is not affected by U.S. embargoes or sanctions, so it does ship products anywhere around the world. This freedom makes DHL the world’s most prioritized and thus preferred logistics company.
DHL consists of an international team of over 380,000 professionals that work in an innovative and fun environment where passion and progress are rewarded. DHL serves 220 countries around the world which creates a global network that would be an invaluable experience towards one’s career. The DHL has also taken measures to decrease the negative environmental effects of its operations might have by utilizing alternative fuel vehicles and electric-powered vehicles. DHL is conscious about the needs of their surroundings, including that of their customers, hence the company creates an environment-friendly and professional working space for anyone who would want to climb their career whilst enjoying their job.
How to Apply
- Go to DHL’s official employment website.
- Select the location that you want to work as well as the job/category you are interested in and click the “Search Jobs” button.
- Use the “Filter” option to operate a more detailed search.
- A list of job openings with its specified locations will show up. Click on the job that suits your interests.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- If you are interested in the position, click on “Apply” to apply for the job.
- Further details will show up. You can print this page using the printer icon in the bottom segment of the page.
- After you have read the details, click on “Apply now” to apply for the job. However, you will need to create a talentReef account for this process.
- You can simply create a talentReef account for free by clicking the link on the same web page. Then, you will be able to proceed with your online application process.
Job Positions: Operations supervisor, sales specialist, operations systems analyst, material handler, bilingual call center supervisor, human resources representative, field sales representative, production controller, first-line manager, co-pack line leader, air export agent, field service supervisor, building maintenance, sanitation, general clerk
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Air Export Agent: You will be responsible from any movement of the cargos. You will have to direct and follow cargos in accordance to indicated time. You should provide the best environment for the customers and warehouse team via getting proper information and informing other circles of the business. Other dynamic responsibilities will be working as a team on departmental issues, participating in training and meetings, supporting each other with co-workers, etc.
Field Service Supervisor: You will work as a director in the field. You will be interested in ensuring safe, efficient and timely cargo transportation. You will be expected to provide information flow of cargos, begin and supervise operations when it is necessary. You will pursue specific customer call targets; you are going to work with sales management.
Building Maintenance: You will be expected to handle basic maintenance requirements and determine major malfunctions. You should provide safe environment for workers. It is a plus if you are interested in water, heating, air conditioning, and electrical maintenance. Other dynamic duties include answering emergency security/alarm systems; you should be able to speak such systems.
DHL Application Form PDF
Since DHL doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for American job applicants, you are strongly recommended to apply for a job at DHL by visiting the official company website. There, you can make an online job application. Good luck!
If there is any information missing on our website, you can inform us by sending an email to