Wawa Jobs and Careers
Wawa is an American convenience store, gas station, and fast-food chain. Wawa is more than a simple convenience store. Rather, it is a way of life for Pennsylvanians. No matter what the time is, you can order hoagies, coffee, gas, breakfast, and snacks at Wawa, because the locations are open 24 hours a day. The Customer Service Associate position is the most popular entry-level store position at Wawa. One level above this position is the Customer Service Supervisor position.
Wawa Job Descriptions
One good company to consider applying for is Wawa. Some of the jobs available in this great company do not have any requirements for the application. You can apply for these jobs without any degree or working experience and still get them. Do not miss your chance to learn more about these jobs in the following.
Customer Service Associate
One of these jobs is customer service associate. You are going to be responsible for customer satisfaction and experience in this position. Most of your duties are designed to ensure and improve these. They include assisting the customers, providing answers to their questions, and guiding them in the stores to find what they are looking for. You can also recommend the products available in the store to meet the needs of the customers.
If you have a driver’s license, you can also apply for the driver position. You are going to be responsible for the transfer of the freight between the warehouse and stores. In addition to this, you will need to load and unload the truck. Drivers must follow strict planning to ensure the continuity and efficiency of the daily operations. Your manager will also assign additional duties and tasks during the day for you to complete.
Wawa Job Application Form PDF
Wawa does not provide a printable job application form on the web. You can still make an online application to Wawa by visiting the official webpage of the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Wawa?
Follow the steps below to submit an online job application to Wawa.
- Go to Wawa’s official career website.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button on the page.
- You will be redirected to a new website. On the new website, you can see the job listings.
- You can filter out irrelevant job offers by using the left panel on that page. You can refine your search by job category, postal code and distance, state, job type, and schedule (part-time/full-time).
- While looking at the job offers on the list, click any job title that you find interesting.
- Read the job summary, principal duties, essential functions, and basic qualifications regarding that job position.
- Click “Apply” if you decide to apply for that job.
- A pop-up will appear. You can fill it automatically with your online resume or you can apply manually.
- No matter which option you choose, a new page will open, which requires you to sign in. You will reach the online job application form of Wawa after you sign in. If you don’t have an account on the website yet, you should create a new one. You can do it by clicking the link on the sign-in page.
- Once you sign in, fill out the online application form and submit it to Wawa.
Today Wawa is operating over 900 locations in 7 states on the East Coast of the United States. It is one of the best-known food retailers on the East Coast.
|1||Customer Service Associate||Millville, NJ|
|2||Customer Service Associate||Riviera Beach, FL|
|3||Customer Service Associate||Laurel, MD|
|4||Customer Service Associate||Ventnor City, NJ|
|5||Customer Service Associate||Ocala, FL|
|6||Customer Service Associate||Orlando, FL|
|7||Customer Service Associate||Orlando, FL|
|8||Customer Service Associate||Capitol Heights, MD|
|9||Customer Service Associate||Newport News, VA|
|10||Customer Service Associate||Tampa, FL|
|11||Customer Service Associate||Gainesville, FL|
|12||Customer Service Associate||Tampa, FL|
|13||Customer Service Associate||Millville, NJ|
|14||Customer Service Associate||Towson, MD|
|15||Customer Service Associate||Brooksville, FL|
|16||Customer Service Associate||Zephyrhills, FL|
|17||Customer Service Associate||Davie, FL|
|18||Customer Service Associate||Waldorf, MD|
|19||Customer Service Associate||Millville, NJ|
|20||Customer Service Associate||Tampa, FL|
Work at Wawa
Wawa is a multi-functional company that provides great service in multiple business areas. If you are living on the East Coast, you had surely stepped into a Wawa location at least once in your life. If you have positive memories about Wawa, why don’t you join the company as a fresh employee? Choose one of the many different attractive job positions offered by Wawa and apply for it. Hopefully, you get hired and enjoy your future career at Wawa.
Wawa Employee Benefits
Eligible Wawa employees and their dependents/partners can enjoy a range of benefits including:
- an employee stock ownership plan
- a 401(k) plan
- medical coverage (including prescription benefits)
- a dental plan
- a vision plan
- short-term and long-term disability coverage
- basic life & accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- supplemental life insurance
- flexible spending accounts (health care & dependent care)
- annual wellness screenings & health coaching
- an educational assistance plan
- an employee assistance program
- employee credit union
- paid time off
- critical illness and accident/injury benefits
There is also an Employee Stock Ownership Plan and an Education Assistance Program that Wawa provides to its employees.
Wawa Equal Employment Opportunities
Wawa is taking special-needs employees “from Disability to ThisAbility”, one hire at a time. Individuals who have Down syndrome or who are on the autism spectrum, for example, are more visible than ever in companies that are embracing and benefiting from the movement. The hiring of people whose disabilities, in past generations, would’ve kept them from earning a paycheck. Currently, there are 500 special-needs employees who work alongside Wawa’s 30,000 employees throughout its 900 stores all around the US.