Cub Foods is an American supermarket chain that is operating in Minnesota and Illinois. The name is an abbreviation for “Consumers United for Buying”. The company was founded in 1968 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is a subsidiary company of SuperValu. There are 81 Cub Foods stores today. The main product that Cub Foods sells is groceries. It provides food and beverage, cleaning, personal care, packaged products, entertainment and many different product categories. The famous slogan of Cub Foods is “no-frills; bag your own groceries”. Cub Foods also offers online shopping. You can also enrich your meals every season by accessing delicious recipes on the Cub Foods website.
Cub Foods Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form of Cub Foods on the internet. Visit the official website of the company, or a third-party job application platform such as Indeed to make an online application to Cub Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Cub Foods How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Cub Foods.
- Under the “Store Jobs” title, there are workplace options. Choose one of them that is related to your location and interests.
- If you click on the “Apply” button under the “Apply to a corporate-owned Cub store” text on the left, a new webpage will open.
- Switch from Basic Search to All Jobs to see all jobs. You can also customize your search in the Basic Search section.
- From the job list, click on the job name when you encounter a good one.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Click “Apply Online” if you liked it.
- You need to login to continue. If you are new, create a new account by pressing the “New User” button next to the “Login” button. Then you can continue and finish your application.
Cub Foods Job Positions
- Store Clerk
- Deli Associate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Donut Fryer
- Warehouse Worker
- Fruit Cutter
- Produce Stocker
- Grocery Stocker
- Clean Team
- Dairy/Frozen Clerk
- E commerce/Shopper
- Wine and Spirits Clerk
Cub Foods Job Descriptions
Wine and Spirits Clerk
The wine and spirits clerk position at Cub Foods will let you work in a fast-paced environment. You need to be over 21 years old to be accepted to this position. Basically, you are going to greet customers and suggest products to them. In addition to this, you will be responsible for stocking the liquor suppliers.
Some of your other important duties include restocking the shelves and the general cleaning of the store, including the cleaning of the shelves. Moreover, you should avoid selling products to customers younger than 21 years old while following the safety rules during your shift.
Cub Foods Careers
As one of the greatest supermarket chains in Minnesota and Illinois, Cub Foods is one of the greatest companies that you can work at. Cub Foods is indispensable for many people, who like to do shopping at an affordable price. Cub Foods attracts everyone by making a different promotion almost every day, while it may have attracted you as a future employee. Cub Foods may be your first choice in employment because it sells almost every kind of grocery. You can gain priceless work experience by working at Cub Foods.