Cost Plus World Market is an American retail store chain. The first store was opened in 1958 in San Francisco, California. There are about 260 stores today, at which over 6,000 employees are working. At Cost Plus World Market stores, you can find home furniture, curtains, rugs along with apparel, coffee, alcoholic beverages and international food products. Since 2012, Cost Plus World Market is a subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of Cost Plus World Market. Print the form and fill it out with your pen. Submit it to your local store for employment. Best of luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Cost Plus World Market’s official career website.
- Look at the “Why we like it here” section on the page. Click either the Corporate, Distribution Centers and Stores link depending on your workplace preference.
- On the new website, you will see all jobs at Cost Plus World Market. You can filter jobs by location, employment type, country, state/province, job family, and job type.
- Click the job title of a job offer on the list that is close to your home.
- Read what you will do in this job position on the right side of the same page.
- Click “Apply” if you like the job.
- Choose an option to apply for the job online.
- You may need to create an account and/or sign in to your account in order to continue.
- Continue likewise and finalize your online application process.
- Sales associate
- Stock associate
- General manager
As you will work at a local Cost Plus World Market, you will offer customers a wonderful shopping experience. This shopping experience begins with a clean store to shop in, a well-stocked store that includes a wide variety of quality products, and friendly associates that are all ready to assist with customers’ shopping needs.
If you love to be committed to providing customers with great value from the moment you walk into grocery stores, you will be welcomed to be an associate at this retail store chain. If you like helping people and working as a team, a job at Cost Plus World Market will be perfect for you!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 10:30am-7:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards established by management.
Stock Associate: You will unload trucks and check-in products according to company procedures. You will stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards. You will maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
Supervisor: You will help the Management in executing the daily operations of the store. You will lead the store staff when the Management team is absent in the store.
Prerequisite: 2 years of supervisory experience in a retail or similar environment.
Leave a Reply