Metro Inc is a Canadian supermarket chain. It is different than Metro AG, which is a Germany-based famous supermarket chain. Metro Inc is operating in the Canadian provinces of Quebec and Ontario with its 950 grocery stores and 650 drugstores. Today, Metro Inc is one of the top three Canadian food retailers alongside Sobeys and Loblaws. Metro Inc is the owner of many supermarket brands including Food Basics and Super C. There are 90,000 employees working for Metro Inc at the present time.
Metro Inc Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Metro Inc. You can print it after you open the document on a computer. Then, you can fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink and deliver it to a Metro Inc store near your home.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Metro Inc How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Metro Inc.
- You will see job opportunities on the map. To search for jobs by category, look below the map. Click the “See available positions” link under either Grocery Stores, Pharmacy, Distribution Centres, or Corporate depending on your workplace preference.
- A map that shows jobs in that category will appear on the new page. Below the map, there will be a list of job openings.
- Click the job title of a job that you see on the list of jobs.
- Read the general qualifications that you need to fulfill to start working in the position that you have chosen.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom right of the page. Click the following “Apply Now” link after that.
- You will have to create an account on the following website. After that, you will be welcomed to fill out the online job application form and submit it to Metro Inc.
Metro Inc Job Positions
- Store associate
- Order picker
- Warehouse supervisor
Metro Inc Job Descriptions
You will work independently in the warehouse, listen to and follow orders from a voice-recognition headset system, and manually locate and pick product cases weighing up to 50 lbs. You will drive a motorized single/double pallet jack to transport pallets to be packaged and shipped. You will be responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation.