Smart & Final
Smart & Final is an American supermarket that is focused on selling warehouse-style food. It was founded in 1871 in California. Today, the company has over 300 stores in the western regions of the United States. Approximately 7,500 employees are working at these stores. Smart & Final is a reputable supermarket company when it comes to food products.
Smart & Final Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Smart & Final below. Click the link to open it in a new window. You can print the form and then fill it out by your hand in blue or black ink. When you finish, you can bring it with you when you go to your Smart & Final store for an in-store job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Smart & Final How To Apply Online
On the official website of Smart & Final, here are the easy steps that you should do in order to successfully submit an online job application:
- Go to the official career website of Smart & Final.
- Click either “RETAIL STORES”, “STORE SUPPORT CENTER”, or “SUPPLY CHAIN”. The most popular ones at Smart & Final are Retail jobs, so we will describe the online application process for Retail jobs here.
- Click “RETAIL STORES”. On the new page, enter a job title or keyword, select a region, and location. Then click “Search”.
- You will see the job listings below on the same page.
- You can further filter jobs by country, state/province, city, the date on which job is posted, region, or job type.
- Browse through the list of jobs and click a job title when you encounter a job position, in which you are interested.
- Read the full job description that will appear on a new page.
- Click “Apply Now” at the bottom of the new page.
- You will see an online application form that consists of 3 steps. Answer all questions and fill in all blanks by providing accurate information that is required. Then submit the form to Smart & Final.
Smart & Final Job Positions
- Service clerk
- Freezer/bakery/meat/produce associate
- Night crew
- Store management positions
Smart & Final Job Descriptions
As an order selector at Smart & Final, you are going to select orders of the customers, who place their orders online or via phone. You need to accurately assemble the orders from the stock and place them on the pallets for pickup and delivery. While doing so, it is important to follow company guidelines and safety rules.
Moreover, you also need to use the wrap machines to secure the orders. Most of the time you will be in touch with the control center via Talkman. Depending on your needs, you may be assigned new duties during your shift. Good communication skills and being able to work independently are must-have skills for this position.
Smart & Final Careers
Due to the professional attitude of the company, Smart & Final stores are steadily serving more and more households throughout the years. To respond to the increasing demand of numerous customers, both entry-level and administrative employees are constantly hired at Smart & Final stores. Apply for a job at one of your local stores today and become a part of the growing team of Smart & Final!
Smart & Final Interview
Smart & Final interviews are relatively easy interviews, which you do not have to worry about at all. After your application, they are going to call you and invite you for an in-person interview. Make sure that you will be there a bit early since you will have to fill out some paperwork. If you will be successful in your interview, they will send you to a clinic, where you will take a drug test.
If your test will be negative, you will be invited to the orientation program, which takes only three days. It is worth noting that the store manager will be holding your interview in his or her office. Thus, it takes place in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Smart & Final Employee Benefits
Smart & Final benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k) retirement plan for employees who complete 12 months of employment at Smart & Final. Also, employees receive paid time off for every hour worked, flexible schedules, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Leave a Reply