Smart & Final is an American supermarket that is focused on selling warehouse-style food. It was founded in 1871 in California. Today, the company has over 300 stores in the western regions of the United States. Approximately 7,500 employees are working at these stores. Smart & Final is a reputable supermarket company when it comes to food products.
Smart & Final Jobs
Due to the professional attitude of the company, Smart & Final stores are serving to more households constantly. To response to service demanded by a lot of distinct customers, the company seeks to hire both entry-level and administrative employees. Be a part of the growing team of Smart & Final.
How to Apply
On the official website of Smart & Final, here are the easy steps that you will do, in order to complete your online job application:
- Go to the official website of Smart & Final.
- From the “Careers” section on the left, select a career option, such as “Retail Stores”.
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- In the search engine, type in keywords such as your location.
- You will see the results if you scroll down the page.
- Pick a job that you may be interested in.
- A page will open, in which specific information about the job position is given.
- If you are satisfied with what you have read, click on the “Apply Now” button on the top left of the text.
- Fill in the online job application form and submit it.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:00am – 8:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Service clerk, cashier, store manager, freezer/bakery/meat/produce associate, night crew.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Clerk: You will help customers with questions about food. You have to be able to cut and prepare food, or performing the cashier’s tasks when needed. You will earn $9-10/hour.
Load Crew: You will prepare the products to be presented on the shelves of the store. You may need to willingly serve confused customers, and solve the problems. If you are strong enough to lift some heavy weights, it will be easier for you to work as a load crew. You will earn $10/hour.
Management: You will be responsible for the financial wellbeing and the organization of the human resources in the store. You will be monitoring the employees during working hours so that they work efficiently. You will earn between $12-14/hour as you begin. Later, the pay rate may increase up to $75,000/year.
Prerequisite: Previous career in store management.
Smart & Final Application form PDF
It is impossible to find any printable job application form for Smart & Final on the internet, so you are recommended to visit the official job application website and apply online.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to