Meijer Inc. is an American department store chain. It was founded by Hendrik Meijer in 1934 in Greenville, Michigan. The company is actually in two types of businesses: department stores and gas stations. Today, there are 242 department stores and 200 gas stations of Meijer. 77,000 employees are estimated to work at these places. Meijer is one of the biggest companies in the U.S.
Imagine a place where you can find anything that you need. Do one better, imagine you work there and spend your precious time in a place that you love being at. If you have a smile on your face right now, a job at Meijer might be the best fit for you. Then, take it a step further, stop imagining and apply to the job today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Meijer.
- Type in zip code, state and city and click the “Search” button.
- You can select different filters for Job category, State, Locations, Job Type and Full/Part time.
- . There will be a list of available jobs.
- After you select jobs from list, a new page will be opened, and you can click “Apply now” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Cashier, clerk, management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will greet the customer, and take their payments in a positive and friendly manner. The job may sound repetitive, however it is relatively easy. You will earn $7.25-8/hour.
Clerk: You may work in various departments, such as bakery or deli. You will prepare food and present them to the customers. You need to pay attention to the cleanliness of your work environment as a clerk. You will earn $9-10/hour.
Manager: You will be responsible for everything that goes on in the store. You will be in control of the store so that employees work effectively and customers are satisfied. You will earn between $35,000-$45,000 per year.
Meijer Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form available on the internet. Still, you can make your job application online by going to the official job application website of the company.