Cactus Club Cafe is a Canadian restaurant chain that is operating in multiple provinces across Canada. The first restaurant was opened in 1988. Today, there are over 30 Cactus Club Cafe restaurant locations in Canada. About 2,500 employees are working at Cactus Club Cafe restaurants at the present day.
How do I apply for a job at Cactus Club Cafe?
The online job application process at Cactus Club Cafe is somewhat different from that of traditional restaurant chains. Instead of submitting an online application form, you request an interview on the career website of Cactus Club Cafe. Here are the steps you should follow if you want to successfully complete this process:
- Go to the career website of Cactus Club Cafe.
- Click either Service Opportunities, Culinary Opportunities, or Head Office Opportunities.
- Regardless of which one you choose, you will be redirected to a new web page, on which you will see a list that is showing different job positions at Cactus Club Cafe.
- Click “VIEW DETAILS” next to a job position that attracts your interest.
- A new page will open again. You can read the job responsibilities and development opportunities on the new page. You can click the “Interview online now” link on the page if you really liked the job position.
- A new page will open again. You will see information about the video interview process on the page. Below, you will see the list of Cactus Club Cafe locations. Find your location and click the corresponding “INTERVIEW NOW” button to begin.
Cactus Club Cafe Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Entry-level service jobs at Cactus Club Cafe are server, front desk, bartender, expediter, line cook, prep cook, and dishwasher. Culinary opportunities include the chef, sous chef, and regional chef positions. If you are seeking a management-level job, you can apply for a manager, general manager, or regional manager position at Cactus Club Cafe.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Server: You will provide an exceptional dining experience by creating a genuine, sincere connection with guests.
Front Desk: You will welcome guests into the restaurant location and set the tone for the rest of their dining experience.
Bartender: You will serve the delicious and stunning cocktails crafted at Cactus Club Cafe. You should be knowledgeable in beer and wine.
Expediter: You will act as a liaison between the culinary and service teams. You will ensure dishes are executed correctly, on time and are delivered to guests with perfection.
Cactus Club Cafe Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can see the link to the printable job application form of Cactus Club Cafe. Print it, fill it out, and bring it to a restaurant location if you prefer to apply in person for a job at this restaurant chain.
Start filling out the application form by writing your name, application date, the position(s) that you are interested in. Then, provide your general information, availability, education, relevant skills, work experience, and certifications. Finally, read the statement on the second page, write the date, and sign the form.