Build A Bear Workshop is a company that sells teddy bears, characters and other stuffed animals. The company was founded in 1997 by Maxine Clark and went public in 2004. At Build A Bear, customers can go to the stores and choose the teddy bear they want and customize them as they like. The building and customization process includes using different scents, sounds, even dressing them up and using different accessories. Build A Bear is the largest company that provides a building and customization opportunity to its customers.
Build A Bear Jobs
Build A Bear gives children a fun opportunity to use their creativity and create their very own dream toy. It also offers collections of many of your favorite characters, gifts, and clothes. Working at Build A Bear is for people who love to use their imagination, and willing to dive into a fun and mysterious world. If you still have a child in you, consider joining the exciting team of Build A Bear.
How to Apply
- Go to Build A Bear’s official career website.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Apply” buttons. You can pick between three options before you apply. Whatever fits you the best, click the corresponding “Apply” button below the options.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you can use various filters to find the most fitting job positions for yourself.
- When you find an interesting job, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply Now” button.
- If you don’t already have one, you will need to create an account first to proceed.
- Fill out the online job application form and press the “Submit” button.
Job Positions: Sales associate, sales lead, store manager, assistant manager, bearhouse worker, web bear builder, bearhouse operations manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be expected to contribute to store sales and guest satisfaction goals by providing individual and groups of guests a unique and memorable “WOW” experience. You will be also assisting the guests with choosing, stuffing, dressing, naming, and purchasing their new furry friends, while maintaining store visual and housekeeping standards.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Sales Lead: You will be in charge of the total operation of the store that includes but is not limited to leading a team of associates, modeling Experience First behaviors, and enhancing the guests’ experience while achieving the store sales goals.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED equivalent. 1 year of experience providing exceptional Guest service in the workshop.
Bearhouse Worker: You will be responsible for palletizing cartons and using a radio frequency scanner with the purpose of either receiving cartons into the Bearhouse or shipping cartons to the stores.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or a GED certificate.
Build A Bear Application Form PDF
Build A Bear doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job applicants. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the official company website and make an online application for a job at Build A Bear.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to