Fairfield Inn is an American chain of hotels offering rooms at low costs. The hotels are franchised by Marriott International. The hotels are targeted at travelers who require fewer amenities to live in such that Marriott delivers cheaper costs than would otherwise be necessary. This is accomplished by cost reductions, such as uniform design and bedding and the inability to run a full-service restaurant. Fairfield Inn has started its journey in 1987 when J.Q. and Alice Marriott thought to invite their families and loved friends to their Marriott’s Fairfield Farm. Then, as a result of their inspiration, the first Fairfield Inn location was opened by Marriott in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2017, Fairfield Inn expanded overseas across Asia and South America. Today, there are almost 1,000 Fairfield Inn hotels! This is a great expansion for a 30-year-old hotel chain.
Fairfield Inn Jobs
The ultimate aim of this hotel chain is to give the opportunity of low-cost hotel rooms that everybody can be satisfied with. The facilities provide a stress-free, simple, and straightforward staying experience. Selecting their personnel to give the best services is an essential part of reaching success. The friendly and stress-free environment of Fairfield Inn hotels can help you to reach your personal goals in your life in a short time! Let yourself feel the family, as a family business, be a part of your life by applying for a job at your local Fairfield Inn hotel.
How do I apply for a job at Fairfield Inn?
- Go to the official career website of Marriott, which is the parent company of Fairfield Inn. To apply for a job at Fairfield Inn, you can use the website of Marriott Hotels.
- Click the “Find Jobs” button.
- There will be a search toolbar to customize your job search. Write down some keyword(s) and the location(s) you would prefer to work at. Make sure to choose “Fairfield by Marriott” as the Corporate or Hotel Brand.
- A list of the jobs will be seen and if you find one of them interesting, click on the “Apply” button on the right.
- You have to accept the terms and conditions and the Privacy Agreement to proceed with your application on the web page.
- Log in to continue in your online application. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Create a New Account” button to finalize your online job application.
Job Positions: Pay master/general cashier, front desk agent, front desk lead, franchised manager, maintenance technician, director of operations, sales associate, marketing agent.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Front Desk Agent: You will process all guest check-ins verifying guest identity, receive forms of payment, prepare the assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. You will set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. You will have to ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. You will have to secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing. You will compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. You will complete cashier and closing reports. You will supply guests with directions and property information. You will accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary. You will follow up to ensure requests have been met. You will process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts.
Fairfield Inn Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Fairfield Inn on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!