Giordano’s is an American chain of pizza restaurants that specializes in making Chicago-style stuffed pizza. The first restaurant was opened in Chicago, Illinois in 1974. Today, there are 70 Giordano’s restaurants in 10 states, with Illinois constituting the major operation area of the restaurant chain. The pizzas of Giordano’s are mentioned several times to be the best pizzas in the city by local magazines and critics.
You must taste the absolutely delicious Chicago-style pizzas of Giordano’s. All of a sudden, you’ll get attracted to this special taste. You will instantly admire every employee in the restaurant. The cooks who made the pizza, and the servers that serve it. This is the feeling of the guests at Giordano’s restaurants. By starting to work at this famous pizzeria chain, you can be one that is admired by the guests, too.
How to Apply
- Go to the official employment website of Giordano’s.
- Choose either “CORPORATE RESTAURANTS” or “FRANCHISE RESTAURANTS” and click it.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- If you click “CORPORATE RESTAURANTS”, you will see a list of job openings. Click the job title to reach the online application option.
- If you click “FRANCHISE RESTAURANTS”, you will see a list of restaurant locations. Click “INQUIRE” if you find any restaurant near you. You will be redirected to a new page, on which you can see an online job application form. Fill out the form completely and click “SEND”.
- Your online application will be completed after you finish Step 4 or Step 5.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm
Job Positions: Pizza delivery driver, line cook, prep cook, server, dishwasher, restaurant manager, phone clerk/cashier, busser, bartender, host.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Pizza Line / Prep Cook: You will prepare menu items following recipes guidelines. You will work on line during service and assist wherever needed. You will oversee and help with the supervision and maintenance of the cooking and prep lines.
Pizza Delivery Driver: You will be delivering orders and collecting payment from customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner while being a representative of Giordano’s. You will have to assist in other restaurant duties during your shift if there is a gap between deliveries.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license.
Restaurant Manager: You will supervise the daily operations of the front of house and kitchen staff. You will implement and maintain a service & management philosophy of guest service that meets or exceeds the company standards. You will operate the weekly scheduling of staff and ordering of products.
Prerequisite: Restaurant management experience. 1 year of supervisory experience.
Giordano’s Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to