The Brink’s Company is an American independent corporation of security systems and safety. The main office of the company is in Richmond, Virginia. The company serves its clients with logistics, money control and paying solutions such as ATM facilities. Today, there are more than 62,000 employees working at this company. Brink’s was established in 1859 in Chicago, Illinois by Perry Brink as Brink’s CC Express. It was renamed Brink’s Incorporated in 1934, and The Brink’s Company in 2004 by Pittston, the corporation which bought Brink’s in 1963. Today Brink’s operates at its 650 locations in 52 countries, with more than 62,000 employees and over 13,000 vehicles, either armed and not. There are clients of the company in over 100 countries around the globe.
Brink’s Jobs and Careers
Turret guard, coin room machine operator, cash transport guard, quality/lean director, ATM reconciliation processor, driver (CDL and/or non-CDL), vault processor, and more job opportunities are available at Brink’s.
How do I apply for a job at Brink’s?
- Go to the career website of Brink’s.
- You can use the search toolbar to specify your search process according to your needs. Write down a job title and a category, a city name.
- Click on the “Search” button below to continue.
- A list of jobs will be seen on the next page. If you like one of them, click on the “Apply Now” button below each job opening.
- You need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account, create one by clicking on the “Create Account” button below.
- You need to fill out the online job application form of Brink’s by providing your personal information and you need to upload your CV along with your cover letter.
- You will have to accept the terms and conditions of the job to proceed.
- You will then be ready to finalize your application by submitting it to Brink’s.
Brink’s Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Brink’s. You can open it by clicking the link. You can download it, print it, fill it out, and submit it to Brink’s by yourself if you don’t prefer to apply online for a job on the company career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Brink’s
Are you looking for a job where you can work by using your mind instead of your body? Are you a person who can solve problems with creative solutions? Then this job is for you! For tens of thousands of people, Brink’s has been one of the favorite companies to work for. There are job opportunities here for you to start a new and better life. Apply for a job at Brink’s now to benefit from the chances that this company provides for you such as safe and easy working hours, proper payment and friendly colleagues. Do not hesitate more and apply for a job right now!
Job Positions & Salaries
Cash Transport Guard: You will partner with another team member in the safe pick-up and delivery of cash and valuables. You will work to ensure every stop runs with precision and professionalism. In addition, you will deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations, dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions, remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack but also watching for accidents that could result in a loss, reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business, etc. You should meet the age requirements to start working at Brink’s. The age requirement is usually 21. A drug test will be conducted before you start working at Brink’s.