Banana Republic is an American clothing and accessories retailer. Today, Banana Republic is owned and operated by a giant company in the clothing industry named Gap Inc. Banana Republic is operating close to 650 stores in the present day.
Job Application Form PDF
Down below, you can find the printable job application form of Gap Inc., which is the owner of the Banana Republic brand. Fill the application form with your pen in ink and bring it to the store that you want to work at. You will be increasing your chance to be hired.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Gap Inc., which is the owner of Banana Republic.
- Set brand name Banana Republic. Customize your talent area and location. Then press “FIND YOUR FIT”.
- From the job list, when you encounter an interesting job position, click on it.
- Read about Banana Republic and about the role. If you like the job, click the green “APPLY” button at the bottom of the text.
- You must login to proceed. Click on “New User” if you don’t have an account yet. Additionally, you can login via your Google or Yahoo account. After you sign in, continue and finish your application.
Store jobs are available for candidates without a high level of education or experience in the fashion retail industry. Below, you can see popular jobs at Banana Republic. Note that each job position has different hiring requirements.
- Brand Associate
- Assistant General Manager
- General Manager
Here is one of the most popular clothing and accessories retailers: Banana Republic! Being one of the world’s leading retailers in the fashion industry, Banana Republic’s aim is to always offer the most innovative, inspiring and affordable products for men, women, teens and kids. If you are interested in working in the fashion industry, we are delighted to say that you will love your future job at Banana Republic.