McAlister’s Deli is an American fast-casual restaurant chain. It was founded in 1989 in Oxford, Mississippi. Today, there are more than 400 McAlister’s locations across 28 states. McAlister’s Deli is known for its craveable sandwiches, spuds, salads and the special McAlister’s Sweet Tea. Most of the McAlister’s Deli locations are owned and operated by independent franchisees.
McAlister’s Deli Jobs and Careers
Morning/day prep, catering delivery driver, hourly manager, team member, catering coordinator, cook, service specialist.
How do I apply for a job at McAlister’s Deli?
- Go to the official career website of McAlister’s Deli.
- Click the “LEARN MORE” button in either the Retail Opportunities or Corporate Opportunities section. (For entry-level job seekers, the correct option is the Retail Opportunities.)
- Then a new tab will open. You can search for jobs on that page. You can also see the list of all jobs at McAlister’s Deli below the search bars.
- Click the title of any job on the list.
- A new tab will open, on which you can read essential functions of the job, required experience, and the minimum requirements for hiring.
- Click “APPLY” if you really like the job.
- A new tab will open again, on which the online job application form exists. Fill out the form and send it to McAlister’s Deli.
McAlister’s Deli Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of McAlister’s Deli. Click the link to open the form. Print it, fill it out with your pen and submit it to the McAlister’s Deli in your location. This will let you be one step ahead of online applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
McAlister’s Deli Hiring
West Des Moines, IA
Wichita Falls, TX
Des Moines, IA
Oklahoma City, OK
Cedar Hill, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Lake Worth, TX
Midwest City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Work at McAlister’s Deli
Working at McAlister’s Deli is more than just sharing a love of great burgers. By joining the McAlister’s team, you will be on the front lines, helping the company change the fast-casual restaurant business. McAlister’s Deli has never been the kind of company that sits back and passively waits for change to happen. Instead, this restaurant chain’s vision is all about doing what’s right, making changes that make a difference for the community. If you believe you share the same passions with McAlister’s, take action and apply now!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10:30am-9:30pm, Friday-Saturday 10:30am-10:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Morning/Day Prep: You will ensure all utensils, dishware, pots, pans, and similar stuff are properly cleaned. You will manage the inventory of cleaning supplies. You will perform cleaning duties as needed, and keep dishes organized.
Catering Delivery Driver: You will deliver orders in a professional and timely manner, setting up for the customer according to specifications. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service. You should confirm all orders prior to leaving the restaurant. You will provide restaurant support as needed.
Catering Coordinator: You will maintain equipment and the restaurant in general to ensure guests have a superior dining experience. You will provide prompt and courteous service to all guests. You will handle any guest complaints professionally, and assist coworkers as needed.
Team Member: You will set up and stock all service areas. You will clear, clean and reset tables. You will deliver food to tables in a timely manner. You should resolve problems quickly and efficiently.