Baymont Inn & Suites is a Wyndham Hotel & Resorts-owned and US-based hotel company. It has over 500 assets with over 40,000 rooms. The company began off with the concept of a small service hotel chain at bargain rates by Steven Marcus, the longtime CEO of Marcus Corporation. The Budgetel hotels were distinguished by this style. But today Baymont’s assets can look a ton, and some have been transformed from other labels. The rooms and internal corridors in each hotel are excessively wide.
Job Application Form PDF
Baymont Inn & Suites doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Baymont Inn & Suites and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Wyndham, which is the parent company of Baymont Inns & Suites.
- Type ‘baymont’ into the search box and click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- Job opportunities at Baymont Inn & Suites will appear.
- You can also sort jobs by title, location, and property name.
- Click a job title.
- Read the general and fundamental requirements for the job.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to begin applying for that job online.
- You should create a new account on the following page. Once you do this, you will be directed to the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it.
- Room attendant
- Guest services agent
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Night auditor
Good people and a great atmosphere welcome new employees the same way as they welcome new guests. It will be a nice experience for you to strive for providing the best experience for the guests at Baymont Inn & Suites. When you work here, you’ll be really comfortable. Why don’t you take action and make a job application for a job at this amazing hotel chain?
Job Positions & Salaries
Room Attendant: You will be responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Night Auditor: You will be responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions.
Guest Services Agent: You will be responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy. You will be expected to maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Leave a Reply