Club Monaco is a Canadian retail chain that sells apparel. The company was founded in 1985 in Toronto, Ontario. Since 1999, the Ralph Lauren Corporation owns the brand. When the acquisition happened, Club Monaco moved its headquarters from Canada to New York. 70 Club Monaco stores are present in North America at the moment. There are also some stores in Europe and Asia.
Club Monaco Jobs
Club Monaco was established in 1985 around the idea of “better basics”— creating classic, effortless pieces that add to the lives of our customers and allow them to live effortlessly. The company is passionate about empowering you to create your own journey. Club Monaco offers its employees an inspiring workplace that is a symbol for aspiration and optimism in the world; a culture that champions respect, individuality and possibility; a chance of building careers that enable you to live our fullest lives, in and outside of the work.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Club Monaco.
- If you want to look for the jobs at Club Monaco, you should see the job opportunities at Ralph Lauren’s career website because Club Monaco is a subsidiary of the Ralph Lauren Corporation.
- Click on the “Visit the Ralph Lauren Career Site” button to see the job positions.
- There are three sections that you can choose, Corporate, Retail and North Carolina Campus.
- After clicking one of the sections, you will see a filter toolbar. After choosing the different filters for yourself, click on the “Search” button to continue.
- You will see a list of the job positions open with all of the tags that you choose in the filter.
- To read the details of the job positions, click on the “Apply” button to see further information about the job.
- To continue, you need to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you have to register to finish your application.
- After creating your account, read further information about the position. If you are still interested in the position, apply for the job position by filling out the application form and finalize your application.
Job Positions: Assistant manager, associate selling manager, key holder, sales associate, store manager, sales support associate, store selling manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You should provide the optimum level of customer service by fulfilling customers’ requirements and needs and consistently apply non-negotiable sales standards. You should also assist in all areas of store operations as requested.
Assistant Manager: You will support Store Managers and Associate Managers with the overall daily management, sales, training, and operations of the store.
Key Holder: You will help achieve client relation goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus. You should protect the customer experience in all areas. You will be responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation.
Club Monaco Application Form PDF
The printable job application form of Club Monaco is unavailable on the internet. For this reason, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of Club Monaco and apply online for a job position in a Club Monaco store in your area, if available.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to